You Have Got To Be Kidding Me

Katniss' POV

2 Months Later

It's been two months since I told Peeta I was pregnant. Today we have our first ultra-sound.

Usually couples do they're ultra sounds at 8 weeks but Peeta and I did our first one at 10 weeks for some unknown reason. "Hey babe, it's ok. We can do this we're in this together." Peeta cooes.

We haven't told our parents we just don't know how the only people who know are Johanna, Finnick, Clove, and Prim. They are the only 4 we trust right now. "I know I'm just a bit nervous." I tell him. "I know u are but I'll be right here."

"Stay with me?"

"Always"

Peeta's POV

Me and Kat hop in the car to the doctors. I look at Katniss she's just so beautiful. she's not showing at all yet so it makes it easier to keep it a secret. "Hey" I say trying to start conversation. "hi"

"How's it goin' "

"It going good"

"Cool cool..." I say slyly which makes Kat burst into a fit of laughter

"Girl, shut your mouth. Mmm-hm"

Katniss just starts laughing more "You. Sound. Rachet." She's says between breathes. I start to laugh and we end up laughing the while way to the doctors.

I walk up to the counter "Hi we have an appointment at 12:00 for Katniss Everdeen" I say "Ok fill in these papers and we'll be with you shortly." she replies "K" I say simply and take the papers and walk off sassily with my lips out and one hand in the air.

I continue walking like this until I get to Katniss who laughs hysterically.

"What's wrong, Sheniqua?" I ask

She keeps laughing but even harder. she finally calms down and fills the paper work. we turn it in and after 10 minutes they call our names and we go to wait in the room for the doctor.

Katniss' POV

15 minutes later

"Hi are you Katniss?" the doctor asks

"Yes" I answer "alright let's get started." He says then puts a cold gel on my stomach. "COOOLD" I moan and he and Peeta chuckle. He rubs around my stomach and says "My my

Miss. Everdeen and Mr. Mellark you are having twins."

"What in the f**king hell." I say flatly.

>>>--------------->

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday I was on vacation so I forced myself to update tonight even though I'm soooo tired cuz I had a volleyball game which I usually don't get tired by. Anyway sorry it's short but I hope u liked and yes I finally write hell even though I don't like to type swear words. I still did so yeah!

Kisses,

Bella😘😘😘😘