The Funeral?

Finnick POV

I wake up sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. I know what you are thinking. How could be Finnick Odair be sad? He's the most cheerful person.

Well not today.

Today's Annie's funeral.

All this time I thought I didn't care. I guess my feelings were numb from the shock.

Oh Annie poor Annie why'd you die? Why was there an accident. How could this happen to you!

A single tear slides down my face and I quickly wipe it away. I will not cry!

Katniss' POV

Today's Annie's funeral. We've been planning it for a while. It will be at the beach.

Her favorite place.

I begin to sob into Peetas chest. He wakes up startled wondering y Katniss Everdeen is sleeping in the same bed as him. Oh Peeta I love you so so much.

"I love you too Kat." he says

Did I say that out loud

"Yup." "Oh" I all I can say then I blush.
I kiss him passionately we are in the middle if a make-out session when u remember annie. I break away and Peeta embraces me as I cry. Annie. No you can't be gone. I can't let you go. This pain in my heart feels identical to the one I had when I first found out what happened.

Me and Peeta eat ugly cereal on this ugly day. Even though it's actually kinda nice outside. It'll be ugly full of tears and sadness.

We walk up stares slowly and dress in black. I wear I black maxi skirt that's long in the back short in the front. and a black tank top. I throw on some back wedges and some black jewelry. I do the black smokey affect on my eyes so I look all blacked out. I go downstairs to Peeta who's waiting in a black dress shirt, black jeans, a black blazer, and all black converse.

We drive to the beach in his black mustang. and grab some colorful daisies and white roses because they resemble Annie. Cheerful, delicate, and harmless. You can't say she was pure with a boyfriend like Finnick.

We go and join our friends who are in all black and crying.

Finnick's POV

We stand there talking and remembering good memories we had with Annie. Finally they decide to lower a black casket. Wait aren't we supposed to look at her one last time? whatever

They lower her casket and I swear I see firery hair flick by suddenly a girl walks up to the casket and breathes. "Did I really die?" Annie. ANNIE. "Annie?" I ask. "Finnick." she says smiling. I smile back and feel Bella tense. I rub a small circle on her back signaling it's ok. She immediately relaxes.

Bella's POV

Should I be worried? I mean she is his ex-girlfriend they could get caught up in the moment...... No! Finnick wouldn't do that. He loves me. He wouldn't cheat. You never know. No I do know! He loves me. I trust him.

Annie's POV

I can't believe I see Finnick. I love him. But I don't know in what way........ well he has a girlfriend so it doesn't matter! I just can't believe I died. zone minute I was driving and the next I was lying in a morgue. I ran away got some clothes while my parents were at work and waited til this day to come. the reuniting. And it here I couldn't be happier. Actually I could but the only way that would happen was if Finnick was mine but he's not sooooo I'm screwed. I'll just love him like a brother.

>>>---------------------->
BOOM! That just happened! Annie's alive! told you to be patient! but she want Finnick back! *Gasp* Well we'll see Annie! Keep reading I have more bombshells to drop on you but that's later! So until then I will simply add some entertaining mushy Everlark because I need some. There will rarely be any more Tobilyn or Belick (Sorry Jaelyn) mostly Everlark and tiny bit of Clato and I bit of Glimvel. I'll try to add humor and stuff like that but no icky or rash things. ITS BAD. See ya soon!
Kisses,
Bella Odair😘😘😘😘😘