semi-sweet // high school au (peterick)

***A/N:  I went to homecoming last night and the DJ played "It's Everyday Bro" I am officially dead inside***

(somewhat based on actual events)

(i put peterick but honestly idk)

patrick somehow gets roped into volunteering at his school's chocolate festival.  he doesn't even like chocolate.

i don't even like chocolate, he tells pete.  pete just punches his shoulder and says, take one for the senior class, patrick, we need that money for disneyland, which is kind of bullshit because most of the money they make from the festival doesn't even go toward their senior class trip but whatever.

so patrick ends up scooping ice cream or something and every time someone asks him about chocolate or the ice cream he just wrinkles his nose and says i don't actually like chocolate and halfway through his shift he's already done with people giving him weird looks when he says he doesn't like chocolate.

after his shift pete drags him around and tries to get him to eat stuff, to no avail.  patrick does buy pete a whole container of fudge, on the condition that he a) doesn't make a mess in the car when he eats it and b) doesn't shove it down patrick's throat.

i would totally incorporate the other boys in here but i have no idea what to do with either of them; joe probs ends up stuck with door duty or childcare and pleads with the others to bail him out without success (and i could totally do joetrick or smthng around that, if i had the time/motivation/energy/whatever).

(brendon probably just bounces around eating candy while ryan and spencer trail behind looking extraordinarily tired)