6: bloody hell

"put your head on my shoulderwhisper in my ear, baby,words i want to hear

whisper in my ear, baby,
words i want to hear."
»»»»»»««««««

the group of kids walked to beverly's house after she called them telling them that she needed them to see something in her house, without question the kids headed over.

"and then this girl gets pigs blood dropped all over her and it's really disgusting." richie told the blonde girl as they got closer to her best friends house.

"and what's this book called again?" nicki asked, actually wanting to read it.
she wasn't a huge fan of blood, in fact the sight of it made her stomach turn in knots and made her very nauseous, but she loved stephen king's work so she thought she'd read it.
"carrie, i could let you borrow my copy if you want?" the trashmouth sweetly offered the girl he was beginning to have feelings for.
"really? that'd be so cool!" nicki exclaimed giving the freckled boy a smile.

richie examined the girls every move, the way her orange sweatshirt fit her perfectly and matched her blue jean shorts well. the way her long blonde hair draped over her shoulder and fell down her back. how her eyes glimmered with joy and curiosity as they all walked. you could tell she was happy to be there, with those guys, on that summer day.

the group of friends made it to beverly's house and saw their friend pacing around nervously. beverly saw the group and walked up to them with a smile of relief on her face.

"thank god you guys are here, i think i might be going insane." she quietly spoke, looking down.
"bev, what's wrong?" nicki asked worried.
"my dad just left so i have to show you guys quickly before he gets back, i'll need one of you to keep look out though just in case my dad comes back." she said while everyone looked at richie.

"aw man really? why me?" richie asked in a whiny tone.
"because." stanly answered.
"well, what am i supposed to do if her dad comes back?" richie asked desperately.
"do what you always do, start talking." stanly sassed before they began walking up the stairs that led to beverly's door.
"it is a gift." richie finished before turning around and kicking a rock on the ground.

all of the kids entered the home and followed beverly to the bathroom door that was shut.
"here we go." beverly breathed before swinging the door open revealing a blood stained bathroom.

"oh my god, it's like a bloody hell." nicki spoke before clenching her stomach and turning around and running out the door and down the stairs.
the blonde haired girl collapsed onto the ground gasping for air while richie looked at her with complete confusion on his face.
"you good?" he asked walking over to the girl and sitting down next to her.
"blood. so much blood, i don't do blood." the girl spoke.
"explain it to me?" he asked genuinely wanting to know what had happened.
"her bathroom, it was covered in blood. there was blood everywhere." she said eyeing the boy.
"damn," richie said before wrapping an arm around the girl and pulling her into him.
"it's okay, i'm here." he spoke at last.

the girl snuggled her head into the boys chest and wrapped her arms around his waist, trying her best to forget the image she just saw.

~~~
here is another chapter ayyy, it's kinda short tho. ALSO THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1k READS!!!! i might be doing a face reveal at some point but idk yet and this book would have to get a lot more reads first sooo yeah.
i hope you enjoyed🌟