3: where do i sign up?

"driving 'round the cityflirting with the girls like you're so pretty"

flirting with the girls like you're so pretty"

»»»»»»««««««

beverly and nicki had made a plan to meet up later that day, nicki had to go home with her sisters and beverly needed to change. when beverly would speak about herself nicki couldn't help but smile, she finally had a friend in this small town.

after the two girls said their goodbyes nicki headed home, when she saw a familiar face with a few other boys dumping their backpacks belongings in a nearby trash bin. she decided to walk up to them to see if it was really him.

"oh yeah? try tickling your pickle for the first time!!" the one with glasses, freckles, and dark hair exclaimed.
all together the guys sighed, then turning to the blonde before them.
"shit." the boy who just spoke whispered under is breath in embarrassment.
"hey, i'm new here and i need to get to that trash bin..." she excused, giving an airless laugh.
"o-o-oh, y-yeah, s-s-sorry. i'm b-bill and-" the boy whom she thought she'd never see again said.
"i'm richie, that's eddie, and that's stan." the four-eyed boy spoke with a smirk, eyeing the girl up and down.
"cool, well, maybe i'll see you guys around?" nicki smirked while waiting for a response.
"definitely, babe." richie said with a smirk still plastered on his face.
billy reached over and hit the boy in the head before nodding at the girl.

"hey, assholes. why you talking to nicki? buzz off dweebs." the town bully huffed as he walked up to the boys who were admiring the girl.
"what, are you dating her or something?" the kid named eddie asked sarcastically.
"uh, no, actually i'm dating her sister, jean." henry smirked, pointing to the other blonde haired girl who was pressed up against henry's car talking to one of his friends named patrick. nicki didn't really understand what jean saw in henry, he had a mullet, anger management issues, and was the town bully, but she made him better in some way. she was actually grateful for their relationship in some ways.

"n-n-nicolette?" bill asked in disbelief.
"i wondered when you'd realize it was me, hey billy-boy." the blonde girl smiled widely.
"let's go nicki, your sister is waiting. where is scarlett?" henry asked me nicely before turning his back to the group of boys behind me.
"i think she's going over to gretta's tonight for a sleepover, so it'll just be me. bye guys, see you around." nicki spoke before walking away with the town bully, leaving the boys in awe.

she finally met back up with the first person she ever had true feelings for, and it wasn't even planned. she was certain it was fate...

but what if it wasn't...

~~~~
man oh man is this book fun to write!! i really hope you guys like reading it as much as i like writing it. i still don't know who i want nicki to end up with so leave suggestions? i was leaning towards richie originally but now i don't know... aannyywwaayy
i hope you enjoyed🌟