- 1-

Will's pov:

It was the first day of me going to Hawkins middle school.
All last year was a blur part of it I won't say.
I still feel emotionless at times my brother Jonathan and my mom are more Paranoid about certain things but we moved to get a fresh new start.

I woke up pretty late my mom came in my room checking if I was awake I sat up and sighed.
I got up and changed into a long sleeved pladed shirt with my different shades of brown jacket I got up and ate my breakfast and grabbed my bike.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive you to school" my mom looked at me. I turned and looked at her I nodded "yea you should drop me off today..  she looked at me for a while and nodded.

She drove me to the school and saw kids Everywhere I got out of the car and stood there while my mom drove off I kinda freaked out from memories everything slowed down and I saw kids looking at me weird I finally knocked out of it when some kid bumped into me.

"Watch out Zombie boy" I furrowed my eyebrows how does he- I turned and grabbed my backpack and saw it written in bold letters "Zombie boy"of course it's written on my backpack I sighed and ignored the kid and I walked inside.

The schools kinda big for a middle school but it's pretty decent I heard a commotion and I turned and saw three boys standing their while the kid who called me zombie boy was calling them names I saw one of them look at me with sad eyes and that made the bully and his friend next to him turn and look at me and he smiled innocently. "What do you want zombie boy" I just stood there and I just blurted something out. "None of your business" his smile faded and he walked towards me. "What'd you say fag" the three boys stood there until the one with curly head spoke up. "Leave him alone Troy" I stood there with the one who looked at me stared at me still.
The bell rang and "Troy" looked at us four "this is isn't over you Freaks" he walked away down to the hall the three of them looked at me and the one with curly hair spoke up again "uhm- are you okay..?" I looked up and nodded.

After a couple of minutes they went to class and I went to the office and saw another kid in there a girl actually she had blue eyes and reddish hair I turned and talked to the women at the desk and she gave me my schedule I heard the women call the girl up "Maxine" "it's max she interrupted".

I walked out of the office.
"Mr Clarke room 11" I nodded to myself I knocked when I reached the room and he opened it.
"Hey you must be the new kid "
He smiled and let me in everyone stared for a while and I saw the three kids in there I looked at the one who stared at me before.

"Okay good morning everyone we have a new student" he looked at me "please introduce yourself" I looked at my hands. "Uhm my name's Will Byers and umh I just moved here" I heard someone laughing and I looked up I saw Troy snickering and I heard him "zombie boy" I stayed quiet. I looked away and looked at the teacher. "Uhm okay well nice to meet you will and welcome to Hawkins middle" "you can take a seat behind Michael" I looked around and I saw him raise his hand it was the same boy who stared at me I nodded and walked over and sat behind him" "okay class today we'll be learning about the human brain are minds are always up in about and always curious like fear" I looked up.
"Fear is the one thing that stops us from doing something". I looked at the board and class seemed to drag I looked down the whole time in class I can still feel peoples stare at me but I ignored it soon enough class ended.

The bell rang and I got up and grabbed my bag someone tapped me and I turned it was Mike.
He smiled a little "hey uhm I'm mike this is Dustin" he pointed at the curly head he smiled at me and I'm not gonna lie his smile is contagious and I smiled a little back. "And this is Lucas" this kid looked at me weird like if he didn't like me he kinda just glared I felt weird around him and I looked away from him an my smile faded. "Uhm we- " Lucas interrupted him clearing his throat. "Me and Dustin- he rolled his eyes at him "were wondering if you wanted to hang with us after school in the A.V room well club." he laughed a little.

I smiled again his laughs Adorable "sure I'll be there" he smiled again and nodded.
"See ya later will" the three of them walked out with Mike going last and he stopped and smiled again at me before leaving.

                Wow his smile.

- okay this is the first chapter hope you guys like it.!
Also I will include Jane in this soon.