birth of naomi jones

Jugheads POV:

"Breath," I told Veronica as I grabbed her hand in the ambulance. She was crying. We got to the hospital and she was taken in to emergency room and then transferred to where she would give birth. I quickly put on the clothes the doctor told me to put on, and ran to Veronica. I kissed her head and wiped her tears as I held her hand. "Ok push," the doctor told her. And with all her strength she pushed. She tightened her grip on my hand each and every time she was told to push. "Push!" The doctor yelled. And she pushed again. With tears in her eyes she looked at me and shook her head. "Ok sweety, I need you to push one more time the baby is almost out." Veronica shook her head again," I can't, I can't push anymore." I bent down so I was at her level. "Come on Ronnie, you can do this. Just push one more time, just one. For me, for us, for our soon to be family." She nodded and looked at the doctor. "PUSH!" The doctor yelled again. And Veronica pushed for her final time to let out the sound of a crying baby. "It's a girl, she's beautiful." The doctor said handing Ronnie the baby.
Veronica's POV:
In my hands was a beautiful miracle. My daughter, me and Jughead's daughter. "Naomi, Naomi Jones." I told the doctor. I handed her to Jughead and we both admired how beautiful this moment was and how beautiful the baby we created was. I was transferred to a room after the doctors had finished checking me up and by the next day people would be able to visit me. "Do you think Archie will come?" My mom asked. I looked at her and shrugged I didn't know if he would, for all I knew I still hated him and I'm pretty sure he hated me. My dad came to hospital to visit, he even brought me flowers. "She has your eyes," Jughead said. She did, she had my brown eyes. We were at the hospital for a few days but then got to take Naomi home. When we got home both Betty and Archie were waiting at my doorstep. "Omg, you gave birth already?" Betty asked. I nodded my head holding the baby. "Awww, she's so cute! What's her name?" Betty asked again. I told her her name and then went inside. I felt really uncomfortable, my ex boyfriend, my bestfriend, my boyfriend, and I in the same room, I don't think us the best idea. Especially with the thought that this baby could've been Archie's. Betty and Jughead had never really talked before, not much so it was weird for them too. "Betty we should get going," Archie said putting his arm around Betty. Betty nodded and got up. "It was nice seeing you guys again, I'll try to visit more ok? See ya V," and out she was. Archie didn't even speak, not a word. Jughead grabbed my hand, it had been such a long day. But everyday would be different, now that my daughter has been born.

A little shorter than usual, but I wanted to update. I'll probably update the next chapter soon, I'll try❤