over time

Jugheads POV:
It's been 3 months, veronica was now 4 months pregnant. With the help of Veronica's mom, we had enough money to pay for the ultra sounds. Veronica had an ultrasound scheduled today, we would also find out the gender today. Veronica was really excited, and so was I. Soon we would have a little veronica or a little Jughead running around. Veronica and I still haven't discussed the names yet. I recently got a job at pops, I work after school. I also started staying at Veronica's. Hermoine said that I could stay there. Everything was perfect.

Veronica's POV:
Today, I had an ultrasound. I would find out the gender of the baby. I was so excited, I hope it's a girl. I have a pretty name in mind. Naomi. I haven't talked to Jughead about the name but soon I will. Jughead had been working to get the money to pay for the ultrasounds, I felt bad. We went off to the hospital, I was a little nervous. Jughead saw I was nervous so he held my hand. "Ok just relax." The nurse told me, even though I've had an ultrasound before. "Ok so she seems to be healthy. Your doing great." The nurse said. "Thank you! Wait you said she?" I asked the nurse. "Congratulations, it's a girl!" The nurse said. I was so happy, we thanked the nurse and we were on our way. "Naomi, I want that to be the baby's name." I told Jughead. "I like it." He said kissing my forehead. We went back home, and I was so surprised to see a person I didn't expect to see. Archie. I walked in Jughead helping me. He looked at my stomach and then looked at me. I haven't seen him in  months. He hada a bag in his hand. Jughead was behind me, "what do you want Archie?" Jug asked him. "I just thought I'd bring you this, I heard it's a girl so I brought you this." In his hand was a stuffed animal. Like one I had when I was a baby, it was the one I had when I was a baby. I had given it to Archie a while back. I looked at him and smiled. "Thanks Archie." He walked out. I hugged it as if I was a little girl again. 

Jugheads POV:

Veronica and I discussed the baby's name. Naomi Jones. I like the name. It would only be 5 months till another Jones would come into the family. I was happy, but I haven't told my dad about it. I wasn't planning on telling him. I called my mom the other day, she was happy for me. I was glad that she was happy. My little sister, Jellybean was excited, she would be an aunt. Even tho she wouldn't see her. I went to Veronica's room, she was asleep. I went and sat next to her, there was pictures scattered all over the bed. I picked up one of her and her Dad. She looked happy, I had seen that there was a tear drop on it. I could tell Veronica had cried, I felt bad. Veronica grew up thinking her dad was good, but then found out he wasn't. I put the photo down and let her sleep. I went downstairs and saw veronica's mom. "Jughead is Veronica awake yet?" I shook my head no. She looked stressed out. "What wrong Mrs. L?" She just shook her head in desperation. "Ronnie's dad is coming home soon and he doesn't know about the baby yet." I looked down, "Will I be a problem?" She looked up at me. I probably was the problem. I nodded and told her I would be going to pops. I got on the truck my dad had left for me and went to pops. I stayed there until Veronica called me, I didn't want to disappoint her. So I drove back to her house. It was dark, foggy. It was really hard to see. I was also tired, I nearly fell asleep on the wheel I woke myself up but I couldn't stay awake. I made a right turn and the saw a car coming my way. It was Archie, I figured he would stop, but he didn't. He drove towards me faster and faster until BOOM!