the accident

Veronica's POV:

I called Jughead an hour ago, why wasn't he home yet? I tried calling again but it sent me straight to voicemail. I tried calling Betty and Archie as well. No answer. Jughead always comes straight home, I started to worry. I went downstairs to ask my mom if she knew anything. "Mom do you know where Jughead is?" I asked her. She shook her head hesitantly. "Mom?" I asked her again. She stood up and approached me, "Mija your father is coming home. And your father doesn't know about the baby yet and i don't think he'll be too happy to hear the baby is Jugheads." I sighed. "Mom did you say something to Jughead?" She gave me a guilty look. "Ronnie he overheard something he wasn't supposed to hear." I grabbed my keys and went to pops. "Ronnie!" I heard being yelled from behind the closed door. As I arrived to pops, I saw there was ambulance at the side of the road. I walked up and saw it was Jugheads car. I ran over as fast as I could, not that fast since I was 4 months pregnant. I ran over and saw Jughead, he was bleeding from his head. "Jug!" I yelled. "Miss please step away." The paramedic said. "He's my boyfriend and I'm going to the hospital with him." He shrugged and helped me get on the ambulance. I held his hand on the way there as I cried. He squeezed my hand and suddenly, he cried too. We got to the hospital and he was taken into the emergency room, I was forced to wait in the lobby. I then saw Archie getting taken to the emergency room as well. Archie had crashed into Jughead. I called Betty, but she didn't answer. I waited there by myself until I could see Jughead. I didn't even go home. I waited until I heard something from the doctors. "He's going to be ok." The doctor told me. I took a breath of relief and the doctor then told me where his room was. "Hey!" I said to him. He waved and smiled. He tried to kiss my head but this time I kissed his head instead. He talked about how it all happened. And how Archie just crashed into him. "It's ok, your going to be fine. I was really worried, I waited an hour and I knew nothing." He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "I'm fine." I remembered what my mom had said and decided to ask him, "Did my mom say anything to you?" He then had a questioning look on his face, " No, not really." I sighed, "what did she say?"  He looked down. "She said your dad wouldn't be happy that I was the father of your baby." He said. I looked at him and grabbed his hands. "Look, I've grown up with a family that has always been disappointed at everything I did. But this baby that I'm carrying, isn't a disappointment, and neither is the fact that you are the father. Ok? My dad has to learn to except it, except both you and our baby." I said meaningfully. He leaned in and kissed me and I stayed there for the rest of the night. My mom called a couple times, but I wasn't in the mood to talk to her. It would only ruin this beautiful moment. And soon, there would be another beautiful moment in my arms. A few days later, Jughead got to finally come home. My mom didn't know what had happened to him, so I'm guessing she would be clueless. I bet my mom didn't even feel bad. I went to my room and found a beautiful crib, for the baby. I started to cry, it was beautiful. It was her way of apologizing, I nodded back at her as she was coming up the stairs. Jughead hugged me rubbing my pregnant belly. I was happy at the thought that I would soon be a mother. I was really happy.