forgetting

Jugheads POV:

Veronica got out of the shower. She came out dressed and her hair was wrapped in a towel. Her music was still on blast and she was still singing. "We are never ever ever, getting back together and WEEE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER! YOU GO- Omg Jughead!" Veronica sang and yelled. I just smiled at her. "So sorry you had to experience that, um I'm still a little drunk." She said laughing. "It's fine, and are you sure it's just a little?" I asked laughing. She laughed too. I loved when she laughed. She just has the most beautiful smile. I can't believe Archie slept with Betty. Archie is an asshole, Veronica is such a great person. She didn't deserve what he did. She deserves better.

Veronica's POV:
Jughead had made me a nice warm cup of coffee. Just what I needed. For some reason the coffee made me feel so much better, I had forgotten all about..*sighs* Archie. I guess I hadn't forgotten yet, but I will eventually. I just need time. It was 12:30 and I thought I should go home. My mom must be worried sick. "Jughead, I think I should head out, my mom must be waiting for me. By the way, thanks for letting me crash here. I really needed a close friend. Thanks for being here for me." I said to him. He smiled. God I just love his bright smile. "Your welcome Ronnie. You needed a place to crash and me as your friend wanted to help you out." He said to me. I hugged him. I couldn't help myself, I had too. He held me like no one has before. I smiled, and I think he did too. I stopped hugging him before I could get too attached. I thanked him and on I went with my day.

While I was walking home, I saw him. The tall guy with the orange hair. Archie. I panicked and tried so hard not to look at him. I almost fainted in the process, I couldn't bare to see Archie. I couldn't. Archie had finally gotten out of my sight, I was relieved. I looked at my phone. "Betty", 30 missed calls. I don't know if she had gotten the hint that I no longer wanted to talk to her. Ever again. But if she hasn't well she needs too. The night of the party I completely shut everyone out. Except Jughead. Jughead is the only friend I have right now, before Betty, Jughead was there. He was there the night I first got to riverdale, he was there when Betty wasnt. He was more of my bestfriend than Betty ever was.

I got home, my mom got up from the couch dropping everything including her laptop on the floor. She crossed her arms and gave me a look. The look. "Ronnie where the hell were you?" She asked me. "I was at a party last night. Did you really expect me not to be drunk?" I responded in a bad mood. "Veronica, you could've at least called me. Or were you to drunk to do that?" She said to me. Little did she know, I was a little to drunk to do that. I was too heart broken to do anything. "I'm sorry ok. I'll call next time." I said. I wanted to avoid getting in a fight with her. It's what I least needed right now. She hugged me and wiped under my eyes. "Mija, is everything okay?" She asked me making me look straight into her eyes. I started to cry. I couldn't hold in the tears any longer. My mom hugged me while stroking my hair. "Mija, it's ok." She kept repeating. But then why wasn't I ok? "It should've been me." I repeated over and over while replaying the moment in my head. I wasn't ok, I don't think I would ever be ok again. My mom kept begging me to tell her what was wrong. But how was I supposed to tell her my boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, cheated on me with my so called bestfriend. I couldn't tell her. No matter how hard I tried. But even if I tell her it won't go away, I still won't forget about Archie.