Lucy's Torture

Lucy's pov:
As I was carried out the window before we vanished I saw all the anger in Natsu's eyes. I knew he would come looking for me. I just had to keep myself safe until then.

We were teleported to a dark cold basement kind of looking place with cages...do I have to go in one, this isn't like a basement it's like a awful jail. I struggled against my captor "let me go" the masked man just bumped me so I lost my balance and so he could drag me easier to where he was taking me. Then I heard "master got this one out of the pretty house off the corner" as the masked man gestured to me. The next voice I heard was so low and deep it made me stop cold in my tracks "good put her upstairs and I'll see where she belongs then we'll put her with the others like her. I didn't understand what they were talking about but next thing I knew I was thrown into an upstairs room that was actually nice. It contained a big fancy bed, a stove in the corner which I thought was a little odd but it seemed like this one room had everything you needed...as that thought crossed my mind I worried that I'd be here forever but my thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and a man walking in and shutting the door behind him. He had a clipboard in his hand and seemed like he was here for interviewing me...which is exactly what happened next.

He asked my name, age, height, weight, abilities (I didn't mention I was a wizard), then he wanted me to show him my abilities so I walked over to the stove now knowing it's purpose and made some pretty decent soup, then he wanted to see if I can dress someone for every occasion so I had to hand him outfits I thought would work with the situation he would tell me. Then he wanted to see my cleaning skills, next my ability to do hair, next ability to read and write and it was so many different activities he had me do I was exhausted so when he said okay done with that I fell back on the bed.

"One last test" he said, I asked "what do I have to do now" he said casually "have sex with me" I shot up and exclaimed "WHAT!? HELL NO!" He looked me up and down and nodded "okay we're done here" and with that he wrote on the clipboard one last time then left the room. I couldn't believe he was going to have sex with me but I'm glad he left and now I get to relax on this comfy bed. But as I was just getting comfy two large men came in and grabbed me and took me back downstairs and threw me in a cell with a few other women.

"Oh dear" I heard one of them say I was too exhausted to move or get up and I fell asleep right there on the floor. When I woke I was laying on a stone bed sticking out from the wall I groaned and sat up the women were all already awake and were sitting around all over the place, on other beds on the floor, and on the sides. As I got up all eyes darted to me and one stood up "welcome...we were captured just like you and were tested like you and you were placed in here because you excelled at the same thing we excelled at and failed the same things we failed. Anyway welcome to cell 4, what's your name" I responded with "Lucy"

Sorry it took so long guys. Love ya for sticking with me, I'll try to write a chapter each weekend if I'm not busy.