I am a monster

(Lucy's pov)
"I'm n..not that scared of you, please look at me" he looked up slowly and I could see the sadness and pain in his eyes. "Lu..Lucy" he stuttered as I reached for him but he grabbed my hand away "don't I'm a monster, look I'll just get my stuff and then you can go back to your normal life" he started walking towards the house. I grabbed his arm he spun around "what do you want from me?!" He yelled in my face. I ran back to the house with tears in my eyes.

(Natsu's pov)
I ran after her, by the time I caught up to her she was crying on her bed holding her knees to her chest sobbing into them. Now I really feel like a jack ass. As I walked up to her I felt so bad for yelling at her. "Lucy I'm sorry I'll just get my stuff and leave" I started to turn to go get my things when I heard her little voice say "wait Natsu..."

I looked up at her as she stood up with tears still in her eyes. "Natsu..." she kept getting closer and I kept backing up until I hit the wall. She came closer "stop you don't want to get too close to me" she got so close, that nothing could fit between us. "Natsu..." "Lucy...do-" she had cut me off and kissed me.

It was a short kiss, but her lips were so soft I just wanted to kiss her over and over now. She backed away from me slowly after breaking the kiss. "Lucy..!" I tackled her on to the bed and pinned her down. I could tell she was a little surprised. But I couldn't help myself all I wanted was her.

"Lucy I'm so sorry but I can't help myself...I have to have you" "Natsu, don't worry...I love..you that's why I kissed you." "Lucy..." I started to kiss her neck a little I found myself going up her neck to her lips. I slowly kissed her lips they were still so soft, I couldn't hold back any longer. I started making out with her. I heard a faint sound "mmm" it came from Lucy. Is she liking this?

I started to unbutton her blouse a little she tugged on my shirt as she pulled it over my head. I tossed both shirts on the floor. I looked down at her, she had on a lacy bra. She looked so beautiful. "Natsu, stop looking at me like that..I feel embarrassed" "why your beautiful, I like looking at you" I kissed her lips again and again until she finally relaxed.

(Lucy's pov)
He started kissing me down my neck to my chest then to my stomach. It felt so good I didn't want him to stop. "Mmm.. Natsu" I blushed 'omg did I just moan a little?' I heard his breath quicken "Lucy I'm sorry but I can't do anything else I might end up hurting you" he got off of me as I sat up "Natsu, please...." he sat there looking down at the floor.

'We both want this why won't he just do it, if its to hard for me to bear then we'll figure something out but I want this' I got up and moved infront of Natsu. I tackled him onto the bed "stop Lucy I might lose control and hurt you or even worse accidently kill you...I would never forgive myself if that happened" "no I want you, I want this, and I know you want this too...please Natsu"

"Don't look at me like that, I can't say no to those beautiful eyes" "please Natsu" I tugged on his pants "only if you tell me when you can't handle it anymore, okay?" "Yes I will!"

I pulled down his pants as I kissed his buff chest "mmm Lucy" I could see a bulg in his boxers, he had gotten a boner and everything, he looked so sexy laying there. I kissed him right where the waist line for his boxers started, he flinched a little but then got used to the feeling, I slowly pulled his boxers down to reveal his member.

I stroked my tongue against it, I licked the top of his member then gave him a good long blow job. "Lu..cy..!!" He moaned real loud so I gave him more tongue, he moaned even louder, I could tell he liked it.

He ran his fingers through my hair then he pushed my head down so his member was hitting the back of my throat. He moaned louder "Lucy its my turn to get you to moan" he let go of my head as I sat up licking a little cum off my lips "but Natsu you taste so good.." he tackled me anyway 'I wonder what he'll do...I still have my bra, jeans and underware on'

I'll just end it there, if any of you have a instagram I have the story on my fanfic page the username is "ninja.love" be sure to check it out. On wattpad I edit the mistakes I made while posting it to my instagram so if you want the more edited version read it on wattpad.