Let Me Help You

(Natsu's pov)
I woke up, I was holding Lucy in my arms. She looked so cute. I remembered everything we did last night and it brought a smirk to my face. "Lucy, you are one girl I will never forget" I wispered. I decided I'd stay still until Lucy wakes up so I held her closer to my chest as I relaxed.

(Lucy's pov)
I woke up to something thumping in my ear. It has its own rhythm and everything. 'What is it' I tried backing away with my whole body but it hurt to much and something held me so I decided I'd just move my head. I leaned back to find a muscular chest. I look up to see Natsu's face. "Mornin' Luce" "hi Natsu" " I'm gonna go take a shower you can go before or after me." "Natsu I don't think I can move" "haha did I work you that hard? Sorry I didn't mean to" "its alright, last night felt good I just can't move my legs now" Natsu rose up still naked and hot af, he came over to my side of the bed, uncovered me then lifted me up "hey Natsu what do you think your doing!" "Oh, I was going to take you to the bathroom and give you a bath." He brought me to the bathroom and placed me down on the bath mat while he tested the water. When it was just right he lifted me back up and placed me in my huge tub.

(Natsu's pov)
I placed Lucy in the tub then got in in myself. "Natsu!" "Its okay Luce I just want to save water and take a bath with you is that okay?" "Yeah, sure, I guess." "Great cause this bath is so relaxing, I didn't want to get out anyway."

(3rd person pov)
Natsu put shampoo and conditioner in Lucy's hair then shampooed his own. He scrubbed both of them with the bar of soap, then they both rinsed off. They later got out, Natsu grabbed 2 towels and then wrapped one around his waist and the other he started drying Lucy off. Once Lucy was dry he wrapped the towel around her and lifted her up. He took her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. "Natsu just hand me some clothes, I should be able to dress myself" "alright Luce" he handed her some clothes and went to go dress himself. "Hey Luce I've got breakfast ready for you, if you're ready to eat." "Okay, I'll be out in a minute."

《End of chp 6》{hint to next chp: Lucy might be pushing this love thing to where Natsu's not comfortable with} Thanks for reading, hope you liked it.