They both boarded on the boat and it started moving. As there was little space, they had to be really close. Both of them as embarassed as close they were. A lot.

After a few minutes, they appeared in the place Peter called home. You guessed it, inside Peter's bathtube in Aunt May's place.

-----

Percy and Wanda wandered through the Labyrynth. They walked in silence, since none wanted to say anything. Percy was sad about Annabeth's words, he already knew that he would not be able to see her again, however, it felt much real now.

Wanda was thinking over and over again about the words she had heard. She was sure it was said by Annabeth, but it was still bothering her. What was she meaning with that?

However, both of their thoughts were stopped at the sound of someone crying.

"Do you hear it too?" Wanda asked.

Percy nodded. "Yeah, but none should be wandering the Labyrynth. Be careful, it may be a trap."

He draw his weapon and Wanda reached for her piece of metal. She then noticed that she didn't have it.

"Fuck me." She whispered. Percy, however, heard it.

"Language, Wanda. We are fighting monsters, not driving trucks." He said.

Wanda stared at him incredously. "You care about this kind of things when you're about to fight a monster?"

"I do strange things when under pressure, okay?" Percy whined.

"Shut up, Percy. You will give up our position." Wanda hissed.

"Oh yeah, we are fighting a monter. Sorry, I forgot." Percy apologised.

As they were talking, something turned the corner. Between sobs, it said. "Who are you?"

Percy and Wanda looked at the creature. They were expecting some kind of monster that wouldn't hesitate in tearing them appart.

However, they were greeted by another kind of sight. A seven year old crying girl.

"Hey sweety" Said Wanda. "What are you doing here?"

"I got lost. Mommy said to run when that ugly monsters got inside my house. But now I'm lost." She said.

Percy looked at her carefully. She had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes, puffy from crying. But, what was more surprising, was the thing she was carrying.

"The Phaistos Disk." Percy breathed.

Just then, Wanda noticed what she was carrying. The roundshaped object seemed fairly big next to the little girl, and made Wanda aske herself how could she not notice it before.

"What do you have there... What's your name again?" Wanda asked.

"I'm Kira and I'm 7 years old." She said proudly. "I found this in one of the corridors. It said to me that if I took it, I would be found. It didn't lie!" She said happily.

After her rant, she looked at Percy. When she noticed him, she hid behind Wanda's leg.

"Who are you? Are you a meanie? A monster?" She asked afraid.

Wanda had a small smile plasted in her face. "He is not a monster, and definelty not a meanie. He is Percy. Say hi Percy!"

Percy smiled at the girl. She crouched to be at the same heigh as her. "Hello Kira. My name's Percy, nice to meet ya." He held out his hand.

Kira highfived him, much to his surprise, and returned behind Wanda's leg.

"High Fived!" She said. It was a strange convination to found someone that shy with this kind of sense of humour.

Percy was about to roll on the floor laughing. Wanda, however, didn't hesitate in laugh openly.

"Your face- priceless!" She said.

Her comment made Kira giggle aswell.

"Hey!" Percy whined. "She surprised me! Now you are the meanies." He pouted, making them both laugh even harder.

When they finished laughing at Percy, they wipped away some tears.

"Now that the ladies are done laughing at me," Percy said. "Can we talk about the fact that we found Kira here alone?"

"This thingy said that I would be found if I carried it." Kira said.

"The disk talked to you?" Wanda asked.

"Yes, look. Disky disk, how can I be found?"

The symbols of the disk started to move over the surface. When they stopped, a green fog came from it.

"The little sunshine will be found

If she carries me around."

A deep feamle voice chanted. It was kind of funny, seeing at this prophecy had called her a little sunshine. One of the best riddle Percy had heard.

"Wow" Said Wanda. Her mouth hanging open.

Kira chuckled a little. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies."

Percy and Wanda stared at her wideyed. "We will get along, Kira." Said Percy.