The group felt guilty about all of that, even if Percy assumed all the fault.

"We can help you." Steve said. "We can have people to protect thi place."

Grove shook his head. "You mortals have done enough. If Percy ever comes, he will be welcomed with hate. Tell him that."

"That's the thing, he's lost." Said Natasha. "We don't know where he is, we don't even know if he's alive or not."

"Oh! He's very much alive." Grover said. "My empathy link would have killed me in he died."

"Empathy link?" Asked Bruce.

"A mental conection. I know where he is. He is in the Labyrynth, only there it's this dark." Grover explained.

"The Labyrynth? How do we get there?" Clint asked.

"You can't. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. When you see Percy again, tell him that we don't longer share the empathy link. He is dead for me." With that, Grover walked into the forest.

-----

Peter was inside the cave. Hearing the muffled sobbing of Calypso on the outside. It had been hours since that Leo guy left and Calypso was crying her eyes out. Peter walked towards her, determined to make her laugh.

"Hey, Calypso." He said softly.

Calypso lifted her head from her hands. "Hey." She said in equal tone.

"Do you want to talk about it? It might do good for you." Peter suggested.

Calypso nodded reclutanly. "Maybe it works."

Peter sat beside her.

Calypso explained him about how someone like Leo fell in her Islan, Ogygia. How they were all the time arguing with each other, the stupid nicknames, his strange sense of humour and how he could lit literaly everything in flames.

After that, she talked about his mission. How him, with six other people, had to travel around the world to make it to Greece so they could put Gaea and the Giants back to sleep. She did not say any names, she only talked about Leo.

Peter didn't like the fact that she was talking about the love of her life. It hurt him immensely for some reason, however, the chance to see her smile when she remembered funny jokes or puns Leo had said, the way her face brightened when she talked about how stupid he was, it was completely worthit.

It was -actually he didn't know what time it was- late when she finaly stoped talking. The both of them stayed in silence looking at the sky.

Suddenly, a wood boat appeared on the beach.

Calypso's eyes widdened. "Looks like you can go home now. If you mount on that boat, it will bring you wherever you are thinking. The place you call home."

"Why it appears now? Why not earlier?" Peter asked confused.

Calypso's face redened. "It only appears when I fall in love with the one in my island"

Peter stared at her in disbelief. He leaned down, his mind a blank mess. Calypso leaned too. Their lips crashed.

They kissed. Both of their minds were slowly melting in the moment. Obviously, it had to finish.

"Come with me." Peter said.

Calypso shook her head. "I can't, it's my curse. I can't." She quietly sobbed.

"You said it, the Mist is down. Please, give it a try." Peter begged.

She sighed and nodded. "Nothing to loose, have I?"