155. A Narry Fact (141)

Start from the beginning

5. Sweet Creature

This song came out when I was in a small wooden house by the sea and it was so peaceful and calm and I just closed my eyes and listened to the song on repeat for a few hours. I'm saying this because I'm listening to Sweet Creature now and it made me emotional again and I'm just crying.

Am I the only one who thinks about You And Me while listening to it? The lyrics seem to be so similar, both touching the same subject in my opinion.

There is again that problem of communication which obviously isn't good when One Direction is on hiatus and two boys are on the other sides of the world.

"No, we started
Two hearts in one home"

Who starts in one home? Oh yeah, One Direction did. Meaning that Niall and Harry lived witch each other even before they knew each other well.

6. Only Angel

"End up meeting in the hallway every single time"

I'll leave it here along with:

"When it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets"

I am really trying hard not to think about anything dirty, not about Narry for sure.

7. Kiwi

Since my imagination is not allowed to speak, I'll just say that both Niall and I agree that it's a really good song.

8. Ever Since New York

"Tell me something, tell me something
You don't know nothing, just pretend you do
Tell me something just before you go"

I imagine Niall and Harry going separate ways, knowing that it is really happening - hiatus starts and they won't see each other for months and Harry just begs Niall to tell him something, to tell him he loves him... I just sometimes feel like it might've been that Harry told Niall he loved him and Niall didn't say it back, that it made them fight, that it's why Niall isn't good at talking about his emotions so he puts it all into a song instead?

9. Woman

HARRY >>> "I'm selfish, I know" NIALL >>> "I lead a selfish life"

HARRY >>> "I told you, but I know you never listen" NIALL >>> "Thinkin' I don't ever listen but I do"

HARRY >>> "I hope you can see the shape that I'm in / While he's touching your skin" NIALL >>> "In the pub that we met he's got his arms around you / It's so hard"

That's basically what I'm talking about.

10. From the Dining Table

Most meaningful song for Harry...

"Woke up alone in this hotel room
Played with myself, where were you?
Fell back to sleep, I got drunk by noon
I've never felt less cool

We haven't spoke since you went away
Comfortable silence is so overrated
Why won't you ever be the first one to break?
Even the phone misses your call, by the way

I saw your friend that you know from work
He said you feel just fine
I see you gave him my old T-shirt
More of what was once mine

I see it's written, it's all over his face
Comfortable silence is so overrated
Why won't you ever say what you want to say?
Even my phone misses your call, by the way

Maybe one day you'll call me and tell me that you're sorry too
But you, you never do

Woke up the girl who looked just like you
I almost said your name

We haven't spoke since you went away
Comfortable silence is so overrated
Why won't you ever say what you want to say?
Even my phone misses your call
We haven't spoke since you went away
Comfortable silence is so overrated
Why won't you ever say what you want to say?
Even my phone misses your call, by the way"

I am really sorry for repeating it, but something is seriously wrong with that communication. Shall I go and get Niall a new phone so he can call Harry?

I don't know if you noticed, but Harry in his songs is kind of blaming his love for leaving him, probably for breaking up either. While Niall doesn't do that, he doesn't blame anyone for that. Before you hate on me, I don't want to offend anyone here, it's just my observation.

Please do not comment, I know I disappoint you with my every update, sorry.

But I still love you for everything!