Bad Wolf Pt 3

"What the...how the hell did this happen?" I gasped as I stood up from where I found myself on the floor of a spacey looking place, after seeing yet another bright light. Uh oh. The last time I saw a bright light, I got sent to that game. Now where the hell am I?

I blinked as I heard a weird whirring sort of noise. Turning, my eyes widened as I saw what it was.

A Dalek. Right I front of eye, staring me in the face through its eyepiece, was a Dalek. Holy shizz.

"Woah. I'm guessing it was you who was controlling the game?" I got no response. Sighting I went in a circle around it, and the eyepiece followed me.

"How'd you survive the time war?" I asked. And again,got no response. I growled under my breath. Bastard. It then went away, probably leading me somewhere. I shrugged following it, and stopped at a blank, weird screen thing.

"Alert. Alert. We have been detected." The Dalek that led me here said. I blinked as more came out of the shadows. Yeah, I knew they were there, but damn, it was annoying for them to have been hiding there all this time.

"It is the Doctor. The Doctor has located us. Open communications channel." Said another. I blinked as they ignored the perfectly good wide screen in front of us and a holo view thing came up. Face palm.

"I will speak to the Doctor." Said the Dalek that I had a staring contest with.

"Oh, will you? That's nice. Hello." Said a familiar voice. I grinned.

" The Dalek stratagem nears completion. The fleet is almost ready. You will not intervene." The Dalek said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really? Why's that then?" He asked.

"We have your associate. If you do not obey, she will be exterminated!" The Doctor gave a rather unattractive snort, making the attention go to him.

"Well, what do you have to say about that, Kuroi?" He asked, I shrugged.

"I don't want to put Baskerville in danger, so lucifer and I'll take em out if they try anything. And besides, at least they can tell male from female. That's a plus, right?" I said with a grin, he laughed.

"Of course it is. We'll be on floor 500 if you need us. By the way, as motivation, we have sweets." He said, and I rolled my eyes. Raising an eyebrow, he then held up something I would kill for. And I would have to in a few seconds.

"Did I forget to mention in the TARDIS, you've got a supply of ramen?" He said, and then the holo view was gone, courtesy of the Doctors sonic screwdriver. The Daleks looked to me as I stood there, twitching uncontrollably.

"You know the Doctor. You understand him. You will predict his actions." Or said. I growled.

"Ramen..."I mused to myself.

Shrugging my thoughts away, I grinned and was about to use my shadows to kill the one in front of me, when is heard a voice.

"You asked...'how'. They survived through me." I heard a deep. Raspy voice. Looking around, I found it came from a huge ass Dalek, probably the size of a house. Maybe a little bigger.

"Woah! Hello there. Where'd you come from?" I asked, surprised.

"I am the emperor of the Daleks. I have hidden them through time and space, creating them." Blink.

"He do you create a Dalek?" I asked, confused.

"The remains of humans...animals...earthlings." He replied. I 'oh'ed.

"So they don't really get disintegrated, just... Transported here, where you kill them and turn them into Daleks." I said, acting as if I had solved the mystery behind fingerprints. The silence I got in return I took as a 'yes'. I then sighed.

"Well, it's not my business to nose into the things on the surface, but technically this is above the surface, al I suppose we could bend the rules a little. In any case, how about we just start killing each other, hm?" I mused, then grinned at them at the end, another silence was my version of a 'yes', so I began a full out, one sided, shadowy slaughter.

Ramen... I'm coming, my love...

--After Armageddon--

I decided to be a horrible person, and used the shadows inside the spaceships (after the Daleks had all died) to kind of implode, like a black hole...kind of...

So, I made it happen, and BAM! I swear to god there was a sonic boom as it disappeared faster than I could see it.

Well damn...

Gotta learn to do that...

I used my awesome teleportation skillz from being an ninja and went back to the place where the ramen...Er... Where the Doctor was. I was concerned about him, after all... Y'know... Yeah.

Ahem.

"Where's the ramen, motherfuckers?!" I barged into floor 500, bringing attention to me from everyone. It seemed there were more people in here, so I guessed the other contestants from other games were brought up here as well.

The Doctor came up to me, as did Jack and the ones who were in the holo message with the doctor. They all inspected me, and I blinked.

"What?" I asked, annoyed, as lucifer handed me a cup of boiling hot instant ramen. Lucky for me, he gave me a glove.

"You just killed over hundreds of thousands of Daleks..." Jack said, and those in the room, obviously knowing about Daleks, all gasped. I nodded, slurping my ramen like the pig I was.

"Yes, yes I did, continue to recap past events while Lucifer makes me more ramen." I said cheerily, grinning as the said black clad demon grumbled as he stalked off to make more.

Soon after, Lucifer and I had decided to be good Samaritans and carried everyone from the games back to earth. Rodrick was irritated and loud, annoyed he didn't get his money for winning. In the end, I snarled at him, my eyes flashing and pwning the rainbow.

"Be happy I let you live, damned human." I growled, and one he shut up for the rest of the trip.

When we got back, Jack and the Doctor were going through my cupboard of sorted ramen.

The continued exploring, not noticing me behind them.

"Beef...chicken...miso...pork. I thought she didn't eat pork?" Jack looked surprised and confused as he read the labels.

"She doesn't, but it's for her friend, he likes ramen as much as her, maybe more. Although, his lover doesn't think he should eat ramen all the time." The doctor replied, amused.

"Ah. What are they like? Her friend and his girlfriend?" Jack asked. The doctor couldn't help but snort, then full outr laugh. He then went to my room and showed Jack a picture of Sasuke and Naruto that was on a table outside my door.

"That's them." He said, and Jack looked pretty damn surprised.

"Oh. Didn't expect that. Why are they...cartoony?" Jack asked. The doctor sighed, and I giggled, bringing their attention to me.

"Siddown Jack, this'll be quite a story."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I would like you to know that since a certain reader *cough* Bas1e1 *cough* brought the creepy pastas to my attention, I've been going crazy, and am sorry. This shall be the last chapter of ITT (In The Tardis), but I do have a a fuckload more others to come. Sowwy if you were enjoying the Dr Who thing. It was realllly fun to write though, and I hope you loved reading it as much as I loved writing it :3

\(^.^)/

~Anna

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Eat Ramen...do it nowwwww....

🎉 You've finished reading In the Tardis, where it's smaller on the outside (Book 2 of the New Noblesse) 🎉