Demons? Bring it on!

"Karakura?" I asked, and Lucifer nodded next to me. I cocked an eyebrow

"Why, exactly am I going to highschool? The ninja academy was pretty damn good enough to me."  I said, and he rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Master, the shinobi world is different, and you know it. You shall be a proper highschool student, and go to class, and make friends." he said, and I gave him a withering look.

"Does this have anything to do with me wearing a schoolgirl uniform?" I asked, and he hesitated before nodding with a happy, far away look.

"I hate you." I said dryly, and he went in his emo corner.

"Kuroi-sama, there have been reports of demons running around near the school. Apparently, shinigami have been taking them down." Rozaria said from my left. I growled.

"So why the fuck do I have to go if the shinigami are doing their jobs?" I whined, and Ludis chuckled from my right.

"Kuroi-sama, it is the-" I cut him off.

"It's the duty of the Noblesse towards Lukedonia. I know, I know.' I said, then huffed.

"Damn." I mumbled under my breath. Urokai sighed from his place next to Ludis.

"Will you go, Kuroi-sama?" he asked, and I nodded, though begrudgingly.

"Don't have much of a choice when you guys gang up on me, do I?" I sighed and stood up from my chair.

Yeah, fine, I'll go." I said to Lucifer as I left the room.

"Dismissed, you guys can go do whatever the hell you were doing before I decided to piss you off by calling you away from it." I said with a straight face as I walked out of the room, Lucifer following with a sweatdrop.

"When?" I asked, and he sent me a sheepish look.

"Um...today?"

-

-

-

-

"Goddammit, LUCIFER!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Can you guys guess what dimension she's in this time? :3

~Anna

 FAN

 VOTE

 COMMENT