Chasing Clouds Ch. 11

Começar do início

________*___________*_______
Yoongi POV

Jimin stopped singing and stood still. Yoongi sat on the couch, staring at him. Why had he stopped, it was nice?
"Um." Jimin mumbled. "I'm sorry." Jimin whispered and started for his room. Yoongi grabbed his wrist and Jimin spun around.
"Why are you sorry?" Yoongi asked, tilting his head to the side. It was like an angel was singing, Yoongi thought should be sorry for interrupting him. He watched as Jimin fumbled with his sleeves. Cute.
"I um am not a very good singer." Jimin mumbled. Yoongi stared in confusion. Does he really think that he isn't good?
"What are you talking about? You're amazing." Yoongi asked and Jimin had to make repeat what Yoongi said.
"I'm sorry, but what did you say?" Jimin stared at the older with confusion. Yoongi said it slower.
"You're a really good singer. Why don't you do voice classes?" Yoongi smiled as the younger's cheeks became a tomato red.
"I'm really not." Jimin said, scratching the back of his neck. Yes you are.
"You are. Your voice is high but it's really soft and light." Yoongi started. "Say what, how about you make a mixtape with me." Yoongi said with a smile as Jimin began blubbering.
"W-what?" Yoongi chuckled as the younger stuttered. He's too cute.
"Yo-you want to make a mixtape, with me?" Jimin asked as he pointed to himself.
"Yes you have a really nice voice." Yoongi said as he chuckled, watching Jimin blush.
"You, the Min Yoongi, the rap god, want to make a mixtape with the squeaky wannabe?" Jimin asked. Yoongi laughed at the younger's sarcasm.
"First, I'm not a rapper god, and second your voice is not squeaky, it's really smooth." Yoongi said as he grinned at the blushing pink haired boy.
"You really want too?" Jimin asked, making Yoongi chuckle.
"Yes I really want too, your voice is high, but when you sing it's not too loud, like other singers, it's more of a whisper, like a siren in the wind." Jimin smiled at the older.
"Thank you." He looked back at the clock on the microwave. "It's eleven so I'm going to go to bed." Jimin said and Yoongi nodded.
"See you tomorrow." Jimin said. "And go to bed soon too."
Yoongi fell asleep with sweet dreams.
__________________

Yoongi was playing with his cereal, waiting for Jimin to wake up. He had stayed up late, thinking of lyrics. He rest his head on his hand and sighed.
"Is someone waiting for their love?" Hoseok cooed, from the sink. Yoongi grabbed a piece of dry cereal and chucked it at the other.
The door opened from Taehyung and Jimin's room. Yoongi waited for Jimin to sit down before he spoke.
"I was brain storming last night." Yoongi said as he slid a notebook by Jimin. Yoongi bit his lip in anticipation for the younger's response.
"These are really nice." Jimin said as he handed Yoongi back his notebook.
"I actually have a lyric notebook too." Jimin said as he slid his chair back and ran to his room. Yoongi waited for the other to run to his room as everyone sat at the table, confused. Everyone eyed him as he sat down and showed his notebook to Yoongi.
"Here is what I have." Jimin said as he combed his hair back. He showed Yoongi his latest ideas. Yoongi nodded as he bit his pen. Yoongi quickly wrote lyrics, combining his and Jimin's.
"How about this?" Yoongi asked. Jimin's eye's lit up.
"That's beautiful." Jimin said with amazement.
"Really?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded, rocking his whole body. Jimin smiled when Yoongi chuckled at his antics.
"Hey Namjoon." Namjoon dropped his conversation with Taehyung at the sound of his name. "Can I use the studio?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon slowly nodded with confusion.
"Why do you want to use the studio?" Namjoon asked with curiosity. Yoongi shrugged.
"I just want to record some things." Namjoon nodded his head and Yoongi couldn't wait.
_______________

Yoongi quickly got dressed for the mall. He put on a white shirt with a leather jacket and ran out to the door. He sat down in the backseat of van and waited for Jimin. Jimin and Taehyung came running out and Jimin crawled into the back next to Yoongi. They both smiled at each other and pulled out their notebooks.
On the ride to the mall, they both exchanged ideas and wrote the final draft on Yoongi's notebook. The ride seemed to go by in a flash as the two packed away their notebooks. Jimin got out of the car and the staff handed him a mask. Yoongi chuckled to himself when he saw Jimin looking at the mask confused. Yoongi grabbed a mask and the two went to a store close by. Yoongi ran to avoid the crowd and looked back to see if Jimin was following him. They ran into the store and dispersed. Yoongi picked up matching bracelets and walked around the racks. He saw Jimin walking towards him with shirts.
"Go and try them on." Yoongi said as he pointed to a changing booth. Yoongi sat down on the bench near the booths. After five minutes Yoongi went up the booth.
"You coming out?" Yoongi asked. Yoongi sat back down when he heard Jimin squeak out a yes.
"What do you think?" Jimin said. Yoongi looked up and smiled.
"It looks really good on you. Like really good." Yoongi said. The shirt or sweatshirt had a small cutout on the back, filled by straps.
"Really?" Jimin asked and Yoongi responded by nodding his head. In all honesty, Jimin looked like a model and Yoongi could barely contain himself.
"I might get this." Jimin said to himself, but Yoongi responded.
"Get it, it looks nice on you." Jimin smiled and Yoongi smiled back.
"Oh." Yoongi started. "If found these and I was wondering if you wanted..." Yoongi held up two matching bracelets. Yoongi awkwardly smiled.
"I love them." Jimin walked forward and held the bracelet. Yoongi stood up.
"Ok I'll go and buy them." Yoongi walked to the register and waited in the line. He saw Jimin disappear by a corner and wondered what was he doing. Yoongi walked up and paid for the bracelets. He walked out of the line with the bag and saw Jimin sobbing on the floor.
Yoongi dropped the bag and ran towards the younger. What was happening?
"Jimin, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked in a worried tone as he rubbed Jimin's back.
"It's-it's Minwoo." Jimin said between sobs and he pointed towards Minwoo, who was facing them.
"Why don't you just leave him alone." Yoongi said, standing in front of Jimin. Minwoo got into Yoongi's skin in the worst way possible. Minwoo chuckled. Fucking stalker.
"He isn't quite the person you can just leave alone." Minwoo said, bending down. "I see your just as emotional." Minwoo snorted.
"Leave him alone. He doesn't need a creep like you around." Yoongi spat back. Minwoo smiled. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand, trying to calm him down.
"You don't know the first thing about him." Minwoo walked to Yoongi and whispered something.
"What if I told you.."
Yoongi's eyes widened, but his grip on Jimin tightened and he swung his hand at Minwoo's jaw.