The fanmeet of the century

"Oh my fucking God." Tae was standing at the entrance to the building. There was screaming girls all over the place. Everywhere Jimin looked there was people with bts shirts and headbands.

"I think I'm dead." Jimin whispered, barely audible. Tae grabbed Jimin's hand.

"We have gone to heaven." Tae wiped an invisible tear from his cheek.

"What the hell are we waiting for!" Jimin grabbed Tae's hand and ran into the building. He saw a booth that was open and bolted. Jimin slammed the tickets on the counter. The man behind blankly stared at them and silently handed them the passes. Jimin and Tae looked at each other and giggled. They both snatched the passes and ran off. Jimin knew he was acting like the most stereotypical fan, but he didn't give a fuck. He was a fucking fish stick of happiness and joy. He could die right now. He snapped out his thoughts when a hand hit him on the back of his head.

"Hey this is not the time to be spacing out." Tae's seriousness lasted only a second when he started squealing and jumping. "OH MY FUCKING GOD." Tae was shaking Jimin violently. "We are here."

"I know." Jimin looked at Tae with a straight face. They both screamed and smiled at each other.

"Got the presents?" Jimin asked. Tae handed him a plastic bag with his cat and album.

"I wonder if this what being high is like." Jimin blurted out. Tae snorted and slapped Jimin in his fit of laughter.

Tae dragged Jimin down the hall."Come on druggie lets go find our seats." Tae said giggling.

The two made their way to the room. All around them there was people dressed in bts shirts, headbands, hats, and Jimin wanted everything. He himself had made sure to dress up for this glorious event. Jimin had decked out. He was wearing a black sweatshirt with blue, pink, purple and orange letters littering the sweater. He also had on simple silver ring earrings and his bangs were flipped to the side. Not to mention his favorite pair of ripped jeans. He also had makeup on. Just enough to look decent. He was sure he was going to sweat to death but it was worth it. He looked like a hot ass fuck boy, as Tae described it. Taehyung told him that he wanted to look simple but still like a hot ass mofo. He had a simple black leather jacket on with a white shirt underneath, a pair of ripped jeans, and black stud earrings.

Jimin could feel the stares coming from all directions. Sure he knew he would get stares because he was a boy going to a boy band fan meet, but he was sure he could get through it.

Look how hot he is

I love his hair

They could be a kpop group by themselves

But maybe it was the good kind of staring.

The two found their way to their seats.

"Did you hear everybody." Jimin asked.

"Apparently we are hot." Tae said. The two began laughing. They both knew they had decent looks and back at the university girls would confess to them weekly. Too bad both of them were gay as fuck.

The lights began to dim and the roar of the crowd quickly began to scream.

"Holy fuck holy fuck chimmmmmm." Tae was burying his face in his hands.

"I'm going to fucking cry." Jimin was clenching his fists. The two began jumping and chanting "BTS BTS" The group walked out. Everyone was waving and smiling. Jimin swore they were divine beings sent down from the gods. They all looked amazing. They walked out to the middle of the stage. Jimin stared at Yoongi. Even from where Jimin was standing he could see his pale face and cute gummy smile. Jimin swore he was going to melt right there and then. Being that hot should be illegal.