Chasing Clouds Ch. 9

Start from the beginning

Everybody in car was passed out except for Jimin, who wouldn't give up until he got to 150. Jimin was tapping across the roads when he felt a weight on his shoulder. He froze and watched his chicken character get run over by a car. Jimin looked over and saw Yoongi passed out on his shoulder. He tried to kept from cooing as the boy shifted in his sleep. Jimn had to keep himself from cuddling with the boy. He decided to get some sleep too and leaned on Yoongi's head. Within minutes he passed out.

Jimin woke up to giggling and a camera going off. He weekly opened up his eyes and saw Taehyung laughing while taking pictures. Jimin shook his head to try and wake up and glared at Taehyung. The other boy turned his phone around to show the pictures of the two sleeping on each other. Jimin looked around and saw that Hoseok and Jungkook were up and playing games on their phones. Namjoon and Seokjin were still asleep and cuddled up next to each other. Jimin looked over and saw that Yoongi was still sleeping.

"We are here." The manager said. Jungkook shook Seokjin and Namjoon awake. Jimin moved his shoulder but the boy wouldn't budge. He shook Yoongi awake and whispered in his ear.

"We are here." Yoongi lifted up his head and yawned. He watched as the boy flushed and quickly looked out the window. Jimin looked out the window too only to be greeted with screaming people. Jimin watched as everyone waved to the van. The van pulled up to the back door and Seokjin and Namjoon quickly got out. They were lead to a room and the five members sat down in the makeup chairs. The staff came imminently and began working. Taehyung and Jimin watched in amazement as the staff styled their hair.

"I wish I had skills like that." Taehyung whispered. Jimin nodded in agreement.

Seokjin turned to the two boys. "You know you guys can get your stuff done to if you want." Seokjin said.

"Really?" Jimin said with excitement.

Seokjin chuckled. "Of course." Jimin nodded. Two of the makeup staff came and sat them down in the chairs. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and smiled. He watched from the mirror how the staff matched his skin color with a foundation. They dusted on eye shadow and tinted their lips. Jimin watched as they gelled his hair and part it down the side. The staff was done and Jimin and Taehyung got up and turned to the members.

"Oh my god." Namjoon muttered.

"Are you sure you guys aren't like, models or something?" Hoseok retorted.

Jimin snorted. "Far from it."

"Hey Jimin." Hoseok said, "Do you want to dance at them fanmeet?"

Jimin froze for a second before nodding his head. Hoseok smiled as his enthusiasm.

"Ok." Seokjin said, clapping his hands together. "Jimin, you are going to sit next to Yoongi and Hoseok. Taehyung, you are going to sit between Jungkook and me. Is that ok?" The two boys nodded quickly. Jimin was excited. He still didn't really believe all of this was real and that this was still some sort of dream and he was in a comma. He couldn't believe that he was going to a fanmeet, not as a fan, but almost as an idol. Jimin couldn't keep in his excitement.

"It's time."

Jimin followed Yoongi through the door and was met with a crowd full of people. Everyone started screaming when they laid eyes on the members. A few pointed at Jimin and Taehyung in confusion. Jimin blushed and look at the ground when people began pointing at him. He took his seat by Yoongi and sat down.

Bang! Hello we are Bangtan Boys.

The members sat down and Hoseok took one of the mics.

"So I see some of you have noticed new faces." The crowd yelled "yes."