part 3: Maybe

Y/N's P.O.V

Tonight is one of my greatest nights I've ever had after me and Y/BF/N separated. Jace is such a nice guy and he almost kissed me. I wish he could've kissed me I want his pink lushes lips on mine. Jace was sitting next to me and after we ate dessert I asked if Jace and I could be excused from the table to go and sit outside. Jace smiled when I asked it and pur parents gave approval to go outside.

We sat on the grass and talked about everything and he started to tickle me, I couldn't control my laughter and he pinned me down on the grass with his face inches away from mine he looked me in the eyes and said," Damn you're beautiful." He leaned in and in a matter of seconds I fell is soft lips on mine it was a soft lingerie kiss. He did everything right.

Jace's P.O.V

I finally kissed her she was so beautiful I couldn't help but kiss her she had the most beautiful eyes and her smile was as beautiful as the sunrise in the summer. I couldn't resist her lips. She is amazing and kind and I think I like my friend I made in this short time.

We sat there in silence, it was a good silence. I laid my head against his chest, I could feel is heart beating. He was my friend but I think he is now more than a friend to me.

Maybe we can make this work.

Sorry it's short. Hope you like it🌼😊

 Hope you like it🌼😊