Chapter 12: Baekhyun♡

It's Saturday morning and me and the girls are planning to go to the mall today.

We decided to meet at the park and Jisoo is bringing Baekhyun. Ugh.. I don't want to see him again but since he's my best friend's boyfriend I have to.

******
" Hi girls!!! " I greeted Blackpink and saw Jisoo holding hands with.......... Baekhyun.

I saw him smirk but quickly back hugged Jisoo. I just hope she won't suffer from his presence.

" Shall we get going now? " Jisoo asked and we all nodded in response.

When we got to the mall we all headed to the clothing store to look at cute dresses. " Does this look good on me? " I asked as I held up a cute red velvety dress.

" Yeah!!! " Jennie gave a a thumbs up.

" You should try it on Minhae! "

" Ok.. be right back. " I walked to a fitting room and tried on the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror before walking out of the room.

" OMG Minhae you look so hot in that! " Jennie complimented me.

" I'll buy it. " I smiled and went back in to change into my regular clothes. As I got out the girls already found dresses for them to buy, so what's left for us now is to pay for them.

******
" Minhae-ah, are you okay if we leave you with Baekhyun for a while? " Jisoo asked while hugging her boyfriend's arm.

Why the heck is she asking me that? Where are they going now?

" Uhh sure. But where are you going? " I gave them a confused look.

" We're just going to meet a friend but I'm sure Baekhyun won't like him. " Jisoo whispered in my ear. Ugh.. I did not sign up for this.

After the girls left me and Baekhyun exchanged glares.

" Hey Minhae.. miss me? " Baekhyun finally spoke. Eww.

" No. Don't you ever speak to me after that incident! " I almost yelled at him, but I didn't want to cause a scene in the mall. " That memory never left my head Baekhyun and I swear if you hurt Jisoo you are dead! "

" And what are you gonna do about that? You're too weak for me. " He smirked. That little- I wanna tear his face apart! " You can never do anything to me Minhae, and even if you do, I'm much stronger than you. "

" I am going to tell Jisoo everything that you've done to me! " I noticed a tear rolled out but I didn't mind. But that jerk just smirked while looking at it.

" And do you think she will believe you? Huh goodluck. " He protested.

Frustrated, I left the mall with tears flowing out and not even giving a damn about people staring at me.

When I arrived at the house Taehyung saw me and quickly ran up to me. " Yah what's wrong? "

I don't want to talk about it Taehyung-ah. " N-nothing. " I ran right pass him and locked my bedroom door.

Taehyung's POV
What is wrong with her? I have never seen Minhae crying like that before.. I wonder what happened.

" Hmm, I should take her out somewhere tomorrow. " I smiled to myself and start making a reservation at the famous restaurant. I hope she'll appreciate it.