Chasing Clouds Ch.6

Start from the beginning

When Hoseok raised the hand of the better girl, it was no surprise that the crowd roared to life again. The original Jimin turned to the second Jimin. "Fighting."

Jimin walked over to his spot and could feel all the eyes on him again. He stood still and waited for Hoseok to introduce the song.

"The next song is." Jimin waited impatiently.

"Fire."

Jimin grinned. Sure he was good at free-flowing songs and slow ones, but fast, hard beat songs was where Jimin's true talent lied. His dance instructor had always told him his strength was in the hard- hitting songs. And what a strength it was. Jimin had been practicing Fire for a month straight. He loved how complicated the choreography was and how the tempo changed.

Jimin was thanking every spiritual being he could ever think of when he saw Taehyung biting his lip in worry. Jimin caught his attention and wiggled his eyebrows to ease the younger's worries. On the other hand, Jimin knew the song well, he still was shitting his pants. Jimin thought of what he would be doing in a few minutes. He couldn't help but smile, even if he didn't win whatever the prize was, he still would have one of the greatest times of his life, dancing in front of the beautiful man that ever walked on this God-forsaken Earth.

When the music started, Jimin took off. His body popped to the beat and he made sure to throw a little lick of lips in there. He gave it his all when he heard Yoongi's husky, familiar rap. When the chorus struck, he left the crowd in awe, by sticking every move. He loved this, he loved leaving breathless with his little movement to the beat. He also liked giving little lustful looks or bit his lip only slightly to make the crowd scream even louder. He was in his element. No one even could think about stopping him. As the ending approached, he made the crowd scream even louder, which he thought wasn't even possible, as he hit every beat with such force that Tae said afterwards that he quote, "Thought the stage was going to get smashed." When the song ended, the crowd screamed even louder and Jimin swore he saw a window break. He looked back and saw Yoongi with his mouth wide open. Jimin could feel his face turning red like a tomato when Jin laughed at Yoongi and the man blushed. The heavenly angel that God had sent down to make every man gay, had blushed at Jimin. He could feel his limbs melting.

Hoseok walked over to the girl that he had danced with, and Jimin could feel his stomach churn in anticipation. When Hoseok raised her hand, the crowd cheered loudly. Jimin's heart was pounding a million times a minute. Hoseok walked over and his hand. Simultaneously, everyone jumped up and screamed as loud as their already sore throat allowed them. Jimin had won. Sure he had absolutely no idea what he had won but just winning was the prize itself. Jimin had danced his heart out, and everyone recognized it. He bowed and held back a sob. He was recognized by his favorite group. He was too happy for words. Hoseok walked over to him.

"I think you danced to our own song better than we ever could." Jimin shook his head furiously.

"You guys are amazing. I'm nothing standing next to you."

"You are absolutely amazing. Let's go down the line and give our opinion." Hoseok winked. As Namjoon started, Jimin saw Hoseok run to their manager. The members went down the line, saying their opinions and Jimin wanted to cry. He was positive that this was the best moment of his life. Jimin smiled when it was Yoongi's turn to go.

"That was the best dancing I've seen anyone ever do. That amazing. It was beyond words." Jimin's cheeks flushed with Yoongi's words. He stood still as Hoseok raced back onto the stage and snatched one of the microphones from the table.

"Sorry for the wait, but trust me, it was worth it. You get too..." Jimin couldn't take anymore of Hoseok's dramatic pauses.

"Live with the group for a total of three days, and you can bring a friend."