"Knox has a big mouth. Aiden, don't ever confide in him about anything, unless you really need to." Hailey told Aiden.

"Don't listen to 'er, sweetheart. Knox is very trustworthy," Jackson corrected, eyes locked on Hailey, "And fo' yo information, Ms. Leighton, it wasn't Knox who told me about you lil' change of plans. Word gets around fast." He turned to Aiden. "It's yo coworkers that you shouldn't confide in."

Aiden turned her back to them and continued cleaning the brushes. Over her shoulder, she said, "I'll remember that when I get signed and become famous." Hailey eyed Aiden and scoffed from across the studio. But Jackson smiled.

"You' quite confident in yo'self, huh?" He asked.

"I am exactly that."

"A'right. Ain't nothin' wron' with that. Ain't nothin' wron' wit' that at all." Jackson grinned at Aiden, admiring her attitude. "I just hope you put yo' money where that pretty, little mouth is, Miss-"

"Aiden," she told him.

"Miss Aiden," he proceeded, "I hold you up to high expectations."

"I'm sure I won't disappoint you, Mr. Gregory," Aiden answered, grinning.

"I'm sure you won't either, snowflake," Added Knox as he entered into the studio. He walked over to a frowning Aiden, smirking. He knew she hated the nickname. And just because she did hate it, he was gonna keep saying it.

He stopped beside her by the sink and moved a tendril of blonde hair behind her ear. "Sorry, I'm late, win'er bunny."

"You are?" She asked, grabbing his wrist and looking at his watch. It was two o'clock in the afternoon. They were supposed to go to lunch an hour ago. "You are."

"Yeah, I had somethin' to do and it took a little longer than expected. I lost track of time"

"You had to do something or someone?" Hailey growled under her breath, pretending to paint while she watched Knox. No one heard her.

"No matter," Aiden replied to Knox, "I lost track of time as well. Look, Reid, I finished a painting." She nodded her head in the direction of her art before picking up the clean brushes and setting them on a paper towel. Knox slid over to her easel.

"Knox, you talk to that Paint It! guy?" Jackson asked.

"Yes, sir." He answered, studying the piece.

"So... how'd it go?" Jackson inquired.

"It went well. Everything is cool," Knox responded. He began to tell Jackson about the outcomes of the business call, all the while looking at Aiden's painting. Jackson left the room once Knox was done talking.

Aiden slunk behind Knox, standing on the tip of her toes to study her canvas with him. Over his shoulder, she could see Hailey glaring at her. Aiden raised a waxed eyebrow, bemused.

"Aiden," Knox said, breaking the staring contest between her and Hailey, "this is good."

"Good enough to be in the showcase?" she wondered.

"Maybe. I don't want to approve your work as you go along. Just make as many pieces as you can and when the time arrives, I'll pick out the best ones." She nodded her head. For a while she was transfixed in her art but she could feel Knox's persistent gazing and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" she questioned, watching him watch her. She began touching her face, wiping around the corners of her mouth. "Is there something on my face?"

"Actually, there is," he licked the tip of his thumb and roughly wiped it across her cheek.

"Ew!" She shouted.