It felt like her skin was crawling when they all looked at her from head to toe. Priyanka never looked at the groom and just stood beside her mother.

They let it go thinking that she's shy but in fact she felt disgusted being stared at by strangers. Priyanka never did go out much and she had trouble speaking with people till eight months before. This was so nerve wrecking and she hated this. But she cannot do anything, her father was standing beside her and laughing with others about something.

Priyanka didn't know where was Shivaay bhaiyaa because every one was present here except him. After some time, they were just going to change the plates....

No one asked her opinion. They were all smiling and happily chattering about. Not even her caring mother asked her about anything. Om bhaiyaa and Rudra bhaiyaa glanced at staircase now and then. They too trusted Shivaay bhaiyaa, maybe even more than her.

Priyanka clenched her hands tight but a voice from upstairs stopped everything.

“Stop it."

Shivaay bhaiyaa....

Priyanka felt relieved now that he is here. If she looked closely at him, she could see the tired eyes, as if he hadn't slept at all in night.

Her father's face twisted into anger and she could see the rage in her father's eyes.

“Shivaay, What nonsense is this?"

“Bade Papa, I thought you were a perfect businessman. How could you do this..?"

“What?"

“I know that you're doing this for business agreement too but how could you miss the fact that the heir of Roi family you're going to let him marry our Prinku is an illegitimate."

Her father turned his rage against Roi from Shivaay bhaiyaa.

“Is this true, Mr. Roi..?"

“Yes... But we've raised him like our own. There is no difference." Mrs. Roi answered without any fear.

“Then, let's cancel this arrangement" Shivaay bhaiyaa declared with authority.

Priyanka knew her Shivaay bhaiyaa didn't care about what or how others felt as long as his family was good.

She knew Shivaay bhaiyaa wasn't afraid to play dirty or hurt others if he had to get his way. Roi's son looked hurt that they're dragging his birth into this. But Shivaay bhaiyaa looked unfazed, he must have researched their family thoroughly throughout night.

Shivaay bhaiyaa can be scary even she felt scared of him sometimes but she knew her father will not budge to anyone nor does she have the courage to speak up. That's why Shivaay bhaiyaa's doing all this, even hurting others.

“But why, Mr. Oberoi..? He's our son now legally. He will inherit everything after us."

“Why are you so desperate? Did you think we will give our Prinku to just anyone..? And that too to an illegitimate, not even a proper heir. Do not take us for fools."

Mr. Roi looked at her father now,

“Why are you silent, Mr. Oberoi..? I thought it doesn't matter in this modern age."

“No, Mr. Roi... I agree with, Shivaay, I thought it was a good business deal and also knew your family is good that's why I thought Prinku will be happy but I just can't give my daughter to an illegitimate child like your son."

Priyanka knew deep down her father loved her too that's why she endure all this silently because he can be sweet sometimes.

Priyanka could see that Roi's son looked down,not able to look at anyone and was looking at the ground and really hurt. The Roi couple looked angry seeing their son hurt.