20

Tonight we strike

Strike at the heart and break the ties

The ties that keep everything together

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate this" Dres said with a growl as he was sitting in the shade of a tree, one that's actually alive and has leaves. "You really believe I don't hate this as much as you" Dashlie said making the vampire growl as the albino was sitting a few inches away from him.

They both looked at the dark pug who was pacing back and fourth yelling random nonsense in french. Ddawn was the only one listening and trying to calm the grey pug while Jon who has been realsed from his prison was a few feet away in the sunlight. He was so happy to feel the warmth of day again and to feel the wind in his hair.

But he was still under the watch of Dres and Dashlie.

"C'ÉTAIT juste de se produire, tout allait si bien !!!! Mais il devait juste venir et ruiner tout !!!"

"Laisse tomber D, c'était juste une stupide"

"Ne me dites pas de me calmer!!!"

Ddawn sighed Duni can become anger over the most smallest and worthless things. It's really annoying and a waste of energy, if this wasn't D he would of smacked the shit out of him and force and yell some sense into him.

But...

This is Duni his leader, his friend, his everything

He can't image what would of happened if he didn't met Duni, heck he was glad he even met Dashlie and Dick. They are the closes thing he has to a family and friends, well their all already friends.

Most of the time

Ddawn walked over to the dark pug who stopped his pacing and was now sitting at the edge of a cliff. The cliff edge wasn't nearly high enough to kill them, maybe a mortal but not them. Ddawn sat next to him as and looked at the lake below them, it wasn't like the dark murky swamp water that they have in Hardlanding. No it was a clear crystal blue, so clear that you can see fish swishing through the water.

"Ugh blue" the robot said making Duni sighed and hug himself. "I'm sorry I was acting self fish and being stupid" those words made Ddawn look at Duni with a shock expression.

He just apologized for being stupid....that's new

"It's fine D, you probably had your reasons" Ddawn said putting a hand on the pug's head.

"You all probably forgot but that 'stupid' party was planned on the day we first met or become a team"

"Really there was no need to do that" Ddawn said making Duni sigh.

"What are you talking about" Dashlie asked while Dick shushed her, "hey I wanna know" she yelled jumping on the vampire. Duni and Ddawn looked at them, Dashlie was trying to strangle him and Dick was trying to push her back.

Duni looked back over the water, "I was gonna give Dashlie the mansion, you Hardlanding and Dick that desert town".

"Again Duni that wasn't need, we don't really want anything. But what would you get, you would have nothing"

"I just want to make everyone happy" he said while his tail wrapped around his waist.

Ddawn rubbed the pug's head gently in an almost petting motion. He always has to remind himself that Duni isn't like the others.

Unlike Ashlie, Nick and Dawn who are pure of heart will maybe Nick isn't that pure but still they were stupid innocent people. But with sharp and unique skills that only they posses no one else.