Not so welcomed hero

I've become heavily addicted to this group called Cavarvan palace, their music is just amazing.

*throws glitter in the air*

SKYRIM BITCHES
________________________________________

Everyone seemed on edge every since Cory arrived, even the animals. Sammy, Wilford and Herbert seemed to avoid Lancelot ever since he was placed in the pen with them.

The horse didn't seem to mind though.

Nick told Uni about the attack and how Dres and Dashlie might be dead. Uni didn't seem to believe they were dead, though he knows better then to doubt Cory's shot.

But this is Uni of all people, ever since Cory's arrival he grew cold and distance for the others even Wiliker and Catherine. He seems to spend his time alone in his room or in the woods doing who knows what, this worries both felines but when every they ask he just growls and snaps at them.

Ashlie and Nick knowing Uni avoided him ever since he grew this temper, Dawn sometimes talks with him but that conversation always ends up on a sour note. Jon was scared senseless at the new Uni, it reminds him when Duni for angry and lash out angry at objects or even himself. So he keeps far away from the pug.

Tommy being Tommy doesn't give a damn while the frogs and scientist kept their distance not wanting to get involved with the drama.

Everyone is confused at Uni's new change of attitude but Cory seems to know to well why.

~~~~~~~~

"Where are you heading"

"None of your damn business"

Cory raised an eye brow at the pug who was dressed out, he was heading somewhere and Cory is dying to figure out where.

"Why do you even care"

"Just curious" Cory replied making Uni roll his eyes and cross his arms. Cory stared at the pug, he was dressed out in his normal purple cloak with some strange white symbol on the back. He also had white long sleeves shirt with normal leather pants that reach to paws. He had a brown shoulder bag and Cory can see a couple of books inside.

Uni just walked away, "aren't your paws cold" Cory asked. Uni just pulled his hood over his head and kept walking. Cory rolled his eyes before whistling making Lancelot walk up to him, "he's such a prick isn't he" Cory said stroking the stallion's muzzle. Lancelot snorted as City kissed his muzzle, "get some rest old friend, no more traveling for now. Enjoy it"

These two have been on the road for weeks trying to find the gang luckily some badgers pointed him in the right direction and right on time as well.

Cory looked in the direction Uni dissappering in before pulling his black cloak over his head and grabbing his own bag along with his bow and qiver of arrows.

Lancelot was about to jump the fence, "no stay here". Lancelot nickered loudly making Cory sigh,  "no you stay here, sit".

Like magic the stallion sat down like any dog will do, "I'll come back soon" Cory said before running off.

The stallion sighed and laid his head on one of the fence posts while the rest of the animals watched for a distance wondering why he's such a weirdo.

Cory doubled checked to make sure the horse didn't follow, he has a decent guess to where the pug left to but he isn't sure if he's correct or not. But he remembers seeing a shrine a few miles away from here, though the shrine was run down and not the nicest shrine he visited he still felt a little more secure.

Cory isn't a big religious person but he still respects the god Notch and his three angels Alex, Steve and Hero. He did spend a few minutes there gave a small prayer and left some food he had before leaving. Though he had little food to offer himself at the time yet it still felt right. Like everyone else he has his own angel that he looks up to, that being Alex the angel of archer and animals.