Home

The sound of horse shows hitting concrete was heard as the gang approached their temporary base as Uni called it.

Nick's horse which he calls Herbert was being lead by Uni as he carried his rider. The stubborn horse didn't want to move unless Nick was on his back and that was kinda the problem.

He was still weak and isn't in great condition to be on horse back, lucky for him Ashlie climbed on to keep him in the saddle.

Jon and Catharine were supporting Dawn while Williker brought up the rear. The feline troubled by something.

"Okay you guys wait here, I'll get Dr hanger" Uni said handing the reins to Williker. "Who's Hanger" Jon asked, "he's some scientist dude that we rescued, I don't know why but he's with us now" Ashlie replied.

"How...how long was a gone"

"Almost a year" Catharine said, "holy shit I've been gone that long" Jon softly yelled. "Were really sorry Jon, things happened and you know stuff" Ashlie said, "we really are Nick" muttered softly.

"Hey it's okay, I'm just glad you guys came back" Jon said as Catharine purred softly in respone.

"Okay okay calm down canine in coming"

Jon looked up to see Uni dragging what he assumes is Doctor Hanger while Tommy was behind them whistling some sort of tone.

"Right right" the scientists said as he fixed his glasses, "which one is in need of medical help"

"Dawn" Jon said while Nick gave a quite me.

~~~~~~~~
Once Uni and Ashlie were in eye sight of the house it was obvious who came to greet them.

"Wilford" Ashlie yelled as the pig ran up to her, "o my god I missed you too" she yelled and hugged the pig who oink and nuzzled her face. Jon smiled as Ashlie and the pig had their moment sparking a huge bolt of jealously into Nick as he was helped inside by Tommy.

"Sammy" Uni yelled as the cow walked up to the pug, Uni hugged the large animal while Sammy licked his face. "Ewww gross" Uni said as Sammy mow and nipped at his blue tuff of hair making him softly giggle and stroke her head.

"Awww look how happy he is" Catharine said in a baby like voice, "you can see his tail wagging he's so adorable". Jon couldn't help but laugh at the feline teasing, Uni didn't seem to notice or care as he and his cow had their moment.

This reminds Jon when he met Dashlie's boar....Why is he thinking of that right now.

"Rachael, where's Reachel" Williker yelled making Catharine roll her eyes, she doesn't like the badger for many reasons.

One, she literally is a assassin like wtf
Two, she tried to kill her little brother and his friends double wtf
Three, she smells

Those are good reasons to hate Rachael

"Who now" Tommy yelled from inside the house, "Rachael where is she" Williker yelled back.

"WHO"

"RACHAEL"

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THAT IS"

"SHE'S MY WIFE, SHE HAD GORGEOUS BLACK AND WHITE FUR WITH BEAUTIFUL VIOLET EYES"

"STILL NOT RINGING A BELL"

"SHE LIKES TO EAT ROSES"

"OH YOU MEAN THE BADGER LADY, YEAH SHE'S GONE"

"TO WHERE"

"I DON'T KNOW"

"WILL BOTH OF YOU SYOP YELLING" Dr Hanger yelled, "I'M TRYING TO WORK"