Chapter 6

A/N Hi guys, I feel like I haven't updated in ages! Sometimes I get this whole story planned out in my head, then I start to write, and I realise that I have no idea what I'm writing... So hopefully there will be more frequent updates:) Enjoy:)

~ Live Long And Prosper

~ May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour

~ Natasha✌

Klaus' P.O.V.

"So love, how are you?" I'm not really sure why I invited her here, but I guess I might as well make small talk.

"I'm okay I guess, you?"

This carried on for a while until Chelsea got bored of small talk.

"So what am I really here for, I mean, I know you don't care for my general wellbeing so you must have an ulterior motive."

"Well love, that's where your mistaken. I do care, to a certain extent, of your wellbeing. I have come to view you as a sister of sorts. You've been around so much, I feel myself drawn to you. But I know the things I feel,  are not brother-sister feelings."

There was a moment of silence as she processed what I had just said. Honestly I don't know where that came from, but I know it's the truth.

"What are you trying to say?" She finally asked.

"Lately, I've developed some feelings for you. Is that so hard to believe?!"

Chelsea's P.O.V.

Did I hear correctly? The man who has been head-over-heels for my sister, for as long as I've been in town, just admitted feelings for me? He's just saying that cause I look like Caroline. Or is he? I tried to convince myself that what he was feeling was for Caroline, not me. I'm his brother's girlfriend? Or am I? I don't even know who I am anymore.

Klaus' P.O.V.

How she was taking it, I do not know, her perfect face was blank, expressionless. I do know that this was not what she expected when she walked through the door. I studied her features. Long, straight, golden blonde hair framed her face perfectly. Minimal amount of makeup showed her gorgeous facial features. The clothes she wore complemented her perfect figure, without her even trying. Her sister, Caroline, had nothing on her.

What seemed like hours later, she looked up and met my eyes.

"I don't know what to say." She looked down again.

"Don't say anything then." Her confused expression met my determined one. I took the opportunity. I slammed my lips against hers, begging for a reaction. Why I did it I don't know, but the second she responded by kissing me back, all thoughts cleared from my head.

Slamming from wall to wall, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I kissed down her neck. She pulled my lips back up to meet hers and playfully bit my tongue. I growled in response. My hands started to slide up her top, teasing her. She grew impatient and ripped it off, along with mine. It was growing more heated by the second. A presence in the room broke us apart. Elijah. I looked up and glared at him. Chelsea blushed, and looked down. She unwrapped herself from me, and looked for her top. I handed her mine, still glaring at my brother. Chelsea quickly left, and I sighed inwardly.

"Do you mind brother?"

"Well, there are more pressing matters at hand."

"Can't you see I was busy?"

"I could very well see that, but can I remind you that, that is the girl our brother is in love with. "

Sighing again, I sped upstairs to grab a shirt, as I was currently topless. After finding a shirt to wear, I met Elijah downstairs.

"So brother, what are the 'more pressing matters' that we have to deal with?" I asked boredly.

"Seen your coffins recently? You'll never guess who has them."

"Stefan Salvatore."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Chelsea and Klaus huh?! Well I bet you didn't see that coming. For anyone that is confused, I decided to have this story based around the time when Stefan steals the coffins, Mikael comes, all that stuff, and Finn, Esther + Rebekah are the ones in the coffins. I hope that makes sense. I'm currently stuck for books to read (on wattpad) so recommendations would be great. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and any tips for improvement are appreciated:)

~ Live Long And Prosper

~ May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour

~ Natasha