Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

And I have got to admit, he kisses way better than Zayn.

Soon, we broke the kiss before it got heated and caught our breaths.

"I have two questions." Niall says after he finished catching his breath and was breathing normally.

"Ask away." I nod, taking my phone and slipping it in my pocket.

"Can I take you on a cheap date?" Niall asks. "I mean, it doesn't have to be cheap. But cheap dates are much more fun than well prepared and expensive dates. Whichever one you want."

I laugh and nod. I've never been on a cheap date before, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

"Sure, I'll go on this cheap date." I say, making finger quotes.

"Pick you up tomorrow at 5 then?"

I nod. "Now, what's your second question?"

"Who gave this to you?" Niall asks, tucking my hair behind my ear and trailing his fingers on the fading hickey that sat on my neck.

"You did." I blush.

"No, I didn't." Niall furrows his eyebrows.

"You did it when you were drunk." I shuffle my feet, looking down at the ground trying to hide how hard I was blushing.

"You let me give you a hickey?" Niall asks shocked.

"And we sort of, may have, kinda, uh, made out?" I say, but it came out like a question.

"What?!" Niall exclaims.

I jump backwards at his little outburst and nod, giggling.

"You let me give you a hickey and make out with you?" Niall yells, completely shocked.

I shrug. "You were drunk, you didn't know what you were doing."

Niall grips my waist and pulls me close to him again. "What if I did?"

I laugh and put my hands on his chest, pushing him away.

"Obviously, you didn't. I mean, you don't even remember it ever happened." I laugh. "Now, about the Pizza."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I shove the meat lovers stuffed crust pizza into my mouth as I flipped through the channels on TV. Niall ended up giving up and letting me order pizza, but I had to make a deal with him and he was going to pay me back.

"Do you do any after school stuff?" Niall asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, turning to look at him.

"Like, after school stuff. For example, I do football."

"I used to do volleyball. Why'd you ask."

"I was just curious."

We fell silent, the door then burst open and I turn to look at the door. Ally and Nathaniel were having a heated make out session, probably not knowing we were there. I quickly turn off the TV and put my pizza down, standing up. Nathaniel pushes Ally against the wall as they continued making out. Niall and I just blankly stared at them, not knowing what to do or say.

"I guess Niall and I will be leaving!" I say really loudly, enough to get their attention.

Nathaniel and Ally immediately separated from each other. Turning to look at us, their cheeks crimson red. Nathaniel's hair sat messily on his head and his lips were a bit swollen, same goes for Ally. Ally's shirt was lifted up a little bit from Nathaniel rubbing his hands up and down her waist.