Taron Egerton - Taron's Home!

It's been 3 months since you last saw Taron & today he was scheduled to come home for 1 whole month before he would be off again on another press conference.

You've been at home all day tidying up around the flat, making it cosy for when Taron would arrive in a bit.

The plan for this evening was to meet up with a couple of Taron's mates at a local pub for a few drinks & a catch up.

As much as you wanted Taron all to yourself tonight, he did explain that there would be plenty of alone time over the course of the next 4 weeks for the two of you.

So here you are sitting on the sofa in the living room, waiting anxiously for him to arrive home after a long flight & taxi ride home.

It was slowly approaching 5pm in the evening & Taron mates agreed to meet you guys at the pub at around 6pm, to give Taron time to unpack his bags.

You was fiddling with your fingers vigorously because not having seen Taron for 3 whole months was nerve-racking, for the both of you.

It wasn't long before you finally heard keys jingling in the lock on the other side of the front door.

As the front door opened, Taron stepped inside & placed his suitcase & bags against the wall before calling out your name in such a sweet voice.

Taron: Hey babe, I'm home. (he spoke with excitement)

You immediately jumped off the sofa & ran into the hallway, jumping into his arms, hugging him like crazy!

You: OMG! I've missed you soo much! (you held onto him tightly, starting to cry from the sight of not seeing him for 3 entire months)

Taron: I've missed you too babe! (he had a few tears in his eyes)

You: I love you soo much, Taron. (you still held onto him tightly)

Taron: I love you too babe. (he buried his head in your neck, stroking your back)

After what seemed like forever, you slowly pulled away from the hug & Taron couldn't help but press his lips against yours.

As his lips met with yours, you allowed him to go wild & also gave him permission to enter his tongue into your mouth to meet with yours.

Everytime you & Taron would kiss passionately like this, it would always make you feel weak at the knees, in which Taron loved about you.

After another few moments had past, you both pulled away from the sweet passionate kiss & Taron couldn't help himself but plant another kiss to your lips.

You: I'm soo glad your home. (you spoke through a flushed face)

Taron: I'm glad to be home, babe. I've missed you like crazy. (he wiped away your tears, smiling)

You bit your bottom lip & Taron was just staring at you with his big green eyes, like he wanted to pick you up & wreck you all over in a sexual manner.

You: What? (you anxiously blushed)

Taron: I've just missed looking at your beautiful face, that's all. (he truly admitted)

You: Thanks. (you giggled slightly, still blushing)

Taron: Your welcome, beautiful. (he smiled, tilting his head)

You finally allowed Taron to take his suitcase & bags into the bedroom to unpack & also get changed, before the two of you were off to the pub.

You on the other hand, was already dressed in your knee length dress, a denim jacket, tights & your favourite pair of pumps.

You was pottering around the flat, trying to locate your handbag, which was hanging up evidently in front of you on the living room door handle.