Chapter 23: Whoops

Start from the beginning

"They still not talking to you?"

Jimin sighed, "More like I'm barely talking to them. I leave without them these days."

"May I ask how you're planning on fixing the situation if you avoid them forever?" you challenged and Jimin pursed his lips.

"I was hoping that I'd avoid the confrontation until their memories magically erased." Jimin smiled when your eyes narrowed. He could feel the scolding of words circling within your mind. He shut you up before you could finish, patting your back with his hands that held you, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding...I'll speak to them soon. Just not yet okay? I've got my own pace with things."

"I can see that," you said, cooling down and getting flirtatious fast, "Took you long enough to say something to me."

"I technically haven't even fully said that I've liked you." Jimin challenged.

You shrugged, grinning, "But we both know you dooo~" You sang the last bit and Jimin's smile was shy again.

He nodded. You giggled before moving in to kiss him. He arched his head back, smile falling a little, "But I actually...I wanted to talk to you about something."

You noticed the sudden awkwardness and seriousness cloud his eyes and you stopped teasing and flirting, moving back so you could look at his face. Your arms were still around him, his arms never leaving you either. "What's wrong?" you asked softly, eyes softening at him nibble at his lip from nervousness as he collected his thoughts.

"At the fast rate we seem to be headed," Jimin started, smiling lightly as he fully let his mind come clean, "I thought I'd talk to you about some dreams of mine-" Jimin swallowed hard, "It's just I want you to hear from me first so Thing doesn't have leverage over me in any kind. Plus, I care about you and I don't want to see you insecure or hurt."

"You're scaring me," you breathed out, hands moving off his shoulders, "What's going on? What dreams?"

Jimin cleared his throat. "A few weeks ago," Jimin corrected himself, "Long long ago," he emphasized the 'long' and nervously smiled when you urged him to continue by wiggling your hand. He did, he continued, "I had a few inappropriate dreams about your friend...well, your ex."

You listened.

The fact that you didn't move or show emotion for a second made Jimin panic. "It was just one night. I found her really pretty and couldn't really control my mind, you know? I don't know, I guess I've just been feeling guilty ever since I've started to feel things for you and that one thought on my head has been holding me back."

You nodded slowly.

Jimin licked his lips slow, he watched you register the information.

"Do you have any sort of feelings for her?"

Jimin smiled at that. "Of course not," he laughed, "I found her pretty and I only ever saw her twice. I don't easily fall for a girl like that, there is more to it than just looks."

You nodded again. Now you seemed like a bobble-head, and that was usually Jimin's role.

Jimin sucked in a breath, "But yes, I needed that off my chest and mind if I'm about to thrown myself all-in for you." He smiled, making you look at his eyes with a tilt of his head.

You smiled but it was a little weak. Jimin rubbed your back, his expression worried. "You upset? Talk to me if you're upset."

You shook your head. "I'm not upset about you checking out my ex and getting wet dreams," you mumbled bored, "I'm just upset over what you've reminded me I've got to do today."