chapter sixty three

Zach's pov: "Zach, get your butt out of your room someone is here to see you!" I heard Jack yell from downstairs.

I sighed as I got out of my bed then I walked out of my bedroom and downstairs.

"Who is it?" I asked as I walked towards Jack, who was standing by the slightly opened front door.

Jack looked back at me.

"Come look for yourself." Jack said.

I simply nodded and slowly made my way to the front door. As I walked I began to think who it could be. I was hoping it would be Janina even though I had broken up with her. I miss her a lot and regret breaking up with her. Maybe if I had just let her explain and not yelled at her then left, we'd still be together. I stopped once I was standing right by Jack.

"I'll let you two be." Jack said glancing out the door then at me.

I nodded still not sure who was standing outside then I watched Jack walk off to either the living room or kitchen. Then I turned back to the door and pulled it all the way open, hoping it would be Janina standing there, but it wasn't her. It was someone I never expected to see standing right in front of me. Especially at this moment...

Author's note:
another short af chapter sorry.
i'll post a longer one later today