chapter thirteen

Zach's pov: Today is the day the boys and me will get to meet Janina and her friend, Meggie. Janina doesn't know about us meeting, but Meggie and Janina's mom does. I'm so excited to see her reaction.

"You ready for today?" Jonah asked coming up to me.

"Yeah." I said.

"A bit nervous though." I added.

"That's understandable, but trust me this girl likes you." He said.

So I came up with the idea for Janina and Meggie plus Janina's mom to be able to stay for the after party. I had gotten her mom's number from Meggie then told her my plan. She promised to not say a word to Janina about my plan. Anyways once the after party is finished, the boys and me are going to the hotel that Janina and Meggie are staying at and we're going to hang out there for awhile. At some point I plan on slip away with Janina from the rest so she can sing me one of her songs and get to spend some alone time with her. Plus the boys are begging me to tell her how I feel about her. I'm considering it, but I don't know if I'll go through with telling her yet. We also don't plan on telling them about going to the hotel, that part is gonna be a surprise. We didn't even tell Meggie this part in our plan.

-Show-

Right now the guys and me are meeting fans who bought VIP tickets. All I can think about is Janina. I had told the one of the security guys, who lets the fans inside to give Janina, her mom and Meggie all wristbands for the after party. I even got our manager to approve of it. I also showed him a picture of Janina so he'd know what she'd look like. Corbyn had filled Christina in our plan and she told us if she saw them she'd get them to stay by her. I plan on look for her when we finally get to go on stage. It's finally 1 pm, our opening act, Jazmine, is out there right now, getting the crowd hyped for us. Next thing I knew, Eben was asking the crowd if they were ready for the boys and me. They all sounded so hyped. Then we all went on stage, one by one. It went Johan, Jack, me, Corbyn then Daniel. I didn't get a chance to look at the crowd when I finally got on stage because the boys and I have to face the other way to start. Once we turned around we went to the front of the stage so we were closer to the crowd. I looked out in the crowd trying to stop Janina or possibly Meggie, but I couldn't see them since there were too many people here. Later in the show I looked over where my mom and other family members of the band are were because I remembered what Christina had said and right away I spotted Janina and Meggie with Christina. I saw that Janina was wearing my merch. She looked so good in it. We made eye contact and I smiled. I'm happy to see her.

"She's even prettier in person." I thought to myself.

-After Party-

I saw Janina and ran up to her then hugged her, but she wasn't prepared so when I hugged her we both ended up falling to the ground.

"Damn Zach." Janina said laughing.

"Sorry, I was happy." I said laughing as well.

"You were the one who got us these wristbands weren't you?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

"Yup that's one thing I was keeping from you." I said smirking.

"What's the other things." She asked raising her right eyebrow.

I didn't say anything, I just got up from the floor then held my hand out to help her get up. She took it, then I helped her up.