"Money is power." Sara confirms to their leader.

"Take away Savage's fourtune and he's just a regular guy with a really long life span." Hunter clues in.

Both the assasin and the panther nod their heads along with what he is saying.

"It certainly would set his plan for world domination back a few decades." Rip adds to his sentance.

"So," Sara smirks joyfully, "where does Vandal Savage keep his money in 1975?"

All three members look to the roof as if expecting Gideon to automatically reply to Sara's question.

When Gideon doesn't answer, Rip stands from his chair and begins to exit his office. Along the way he asks, "Gideon! Where's Savage's money now?"

The artificial head pops up at the main table as both girls exit Rips office as well.

"Dr. Boardman theorized that Savage entrusted it to the Bruemberg Group. The oldest bank in the world." Gideon answers.

"I'll go tell the rest of the team." Erin spins on her heels. Rip stops her from walking when he tells her "That won't be nessescary."

Erin spins back toward the Captain, motioning for him to explain. "I'm going in alone." He tells the two bluntly.

"Sorry, what?" Erin tries to clarify.

"I can't have anymore blood on my hands." He tells the two girls while grabbing weapons and any other essentials he may need.

"Except for your own? You can't go in there without backup." Sara reasons with the man.

Rip tries to justify his decision, "Look, i brought you all with me under false pretenses. Carter would still be alive if i hadn't convinced him to come." "No one's on this ship that doesn't want to be here." Erin fights back.

"But i can't risk the whole team." Rip grabs a few more items.

Sara begins to follow behind him and Erin gets the jist of what she is trying to do. "Fine." Sara says, "Then just us. And if it helps, we're not giving you a choice." Erin nods her head along with the words from Sara's mouth.

"We're going with you to that bank." Erin says when Rip looks past Sara and in her direction for confirmation.

As if on cue, the two criminals of the ship walk slyly in. "Did somebody say bank?" Leonard asks while he twiddles his fingers.

"Your services aren't required, Mr. Snart." Rip could tell he wasn't getting out of this one easy. "This is purley reconnaissance."

"We know how to case banks." Mick says through mouth fulls of food. "We're practically bankers." "'Cept we take the money out." Leonard finishes.

"Yes, and when we need somebody to steal something you'll be the first to know, i assure you." Rip speaks before Rory gets up in his face.

"Listen, Englishman." He growls. "I'm getting bored of being stuck on this tin can. And when i get bored i make bad decsions."

Snart breaks up the two and Erin relaxs a little. "Now now now, we're all on the same side here." He tells them both. "My hot-headed friend and i just want to be helpful." He directs at Rip.