UPDCT:Chapter Thirteen.

This chapter is dedicated to @sundayamao whom is my great English teacher.

AN: Hi guys. Hope you enjoyed the previous chapter. *In thick British accent* Ladies and gentlemen, I want to inform you all that–" *clears throat" "–I have gotten someone willing to edit my book. He is the one and only @sundayamao. A round of applause for him please."
      I don't have much to say today. Pardon me my dear readers.
Here comes your chapter. Enjoy.

*****************
      Life was getter better bit by bit. Muhammad trying to turn over a new leaf. He was trying to be the responsible husband as Jafar adviced.
      Well unfortunately for Muhammad, everything gets awkward. Whenever he strikes up a conversation, he receives silence.

Why?

Well obviously, cause Salma will be shocked at first but when she tries to go ahead with whatever he is saying, it gets awkward.

Terribly awkward.

     The pain that Muhammad was experiencing was fading slowly. He learnt to accept Kamila's death as qadr(destiny). 
        As for Salma, her internship was progressing smoothly so she was always busy. She only met with Muhammad at dinner. When Mama noticed the little progress between the couple, she decided that a walima(celebration) was on cue. She prayed fervently for them.
        Zulaiha and Saudah were all at home so Fatima had an excuse for throwing up a walima. Jafar was also at home so that added up to her excuse. They were so excited.

*****************
            Salma had been sick so she was contemplating on going to the walima. She decided if she felt better before the proposed day then she would attend the walima. She was in her catching up with Jiddah whom had visited her when Muhammad returned home. They had not been in touch since Jiddah's marriage.

"You really have not been eating recently Salma. You have reduced all that fat and you are currently suffering from an Ulcer attack."said Jiddah. She was so shocked to see how Salma turned slim. Salma was not a fat lady but she really lost a lot of weight.  "Poor thing" thought Jiddah. Salma had issues.

         Salma was an Ulcer patient and that was due to lack of eating. Her step mom never gave her enough food, sometimes she got nothing. Lately, she had been skipping breakfast and sometimes lunch. She was tired of living and was on the verge of breaking. Her Baba was a very important figure in her life since she had no mother figure. What a twisted fate!

"I was not as fat as you think I was and I'm fine. It's a mild attack."replied Salma.

"Really?"asked Jiddah surprised. "And since when did this young doctor started thinking this. The you I know, was someone who took a mere headache a threat to health. Bit you are taking an ulcer attack lightly. What is wrong with you upstairs?"

"Nothing."replied Salma waving off Jiddah's question. "How is Ahmad and how is our little son or daughter in their."she said pointing at Jiddah's little bump completely changing the topic. Her chest was burning.
         Jiddah's was two months pregnant so she was coping with her first trimester. She blushed hard before replying.