...

"Pay attention, class. You're doing a two-person group activity today. I'll offer you the option of selecting your own partner. Make a list of at least ten things about your partner. It will be your attendance for today. Okay you may now start."

After reminding the students, Jeno immediately goes beside Jaemin and the younger one almost wallops him because it was out of a sudden.

"Aish. You scared me!"

"We're partners."

"Don't wanna."

"Come on. Here, I'll tell you about myself. First of all, I'm handsome. I'm good at dancing, I can rap too. Uhh, I'm a good student who has a lot of passion about my dreams. Uhm. What else?" Jeno scratches his temple down to his chin while thinking about another fact about him. It should be nice.

"Yah, you should find someone to be your partner. I'm not interested in being paired with you. I won't do it." Jaemin pushed him a little.

Jeno throws him a blank stare. "I don't care if you ain't interested. You must do this with me. Or else I'll scream here."

"Go on. I won't care."

"I'll scream that you have a huge crush on me." Jeno smirks.

"What the fuck? Are you out of your mind?" Jaemin hissed. He cannot believe what exactly is happening now. This boy really never gives up on messing with his life. What exactly did Jaemin do so wrong in his life to deserve this kind of punishment?

"Then ask me now."

In the end, he was forced to be Jeno's partner in this kind of nonsense work while cursing in his mind. Jaemin really doesn't want to do this kind of activity just for their attendance. This is kind of stupid.

..

"Okay! Now it's my time to ask. Your nickname is Nana of course, I'm the one who gave it to you. What's your hobby?" Jeno pursed his lips and Jaemin kept rolling his eyes until now.

"Wait. When did you call me Nana? When did you give it to me? I don't remember." Jaemin confusedly asks, still wearing those glaring stares.

"Just now." Jeno answered, obviously not really affected by Jaemin's glare. "Your hobby please?"

"Sleeping." Jaemin lazily answered.

"Favorite food?"

"Everything."

"Favorite color?"

As Jaemin heard the next question, he let out a fake cough. Trying to avoid it. "Seriously? You're asking about my favorite stuff, not a fact." He complains.

"It's also a fact, you fool as long as it's about you. So what is it?"

"I don't have one." He answered quickly.

"You seem to have one. Okay, I'll drop this question if you aren't comfortable about this. Next is, what do you hate the most?"