Silent Cries

I still remember every moment like it happened yesterday this is the story of how I was raped and tortured by my own uncle

chapter:1

DJ check dis out I heard my uncle say as I played the Mario on my moms Nintendo 64. i quickly paused the game the game and see what he wanted due to the fact my mom worked long hours he was always the one to babysit me .I turned the corner to see him walking into my bedroom so I walked in before I could speak I was thrown to the floor and my uncle on top of me staring into his big eyes is what he scared me the most all I heard was the sound of his zipper than his penis on my face he told me to open wide and I said no he decided to take matters into his own hands he squeezed my nose until I had to open my mouth to gasp for air the moment I did he shoved him self into my mouth knocking my two loose teeth out he continued pounding in the inside of my mouth causing me to choke and gag this was pleasure to him but a nightmare to me the blood reddend saliva dripped to the ground and this caused him to do more he ripped my Scooby doo briefs right off my body leaving burn marks all I felt was his hand on my ass then the pain of his middle finger entering me.