Setting Snairs and Belonging to Gangs

Start from the beginning

"Well thats nice. What's up?" I asked.

"Er, well.... I'm getting married!" he said, smiling very widely. I was shocked. I mean, Andy was very attractive and all, so I'm sure he wouldn't have any issues with finding a bride, but why wouldn't he mention it?

"Thats awesome! Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, a little hurt that he didn't mention it before.

"Er, well... I'm sort of getting married to royalty, so I didn't want to make a big deal of it and alert the press. All they know is that she's getting married to a commoner. It's rather romantic, really." he grinned.

"Well thats wonderful, Andy, really!"I said, smiling at his happiness.

"And I want you to be a brides-maid. We need people because it's going to be very small. A tiny wedding. Devon and Logan will be Grooms-men, right?" he asked, hope shining in his eyes.

"If they refuse, I will squish them. But I'm sure they will! So who's the girl?" I asked, truly curious as to what royal family he would be joining.

"Her name is Alexandra. But she won't become the Queen. That title goes to her older brother and his wife." he smiled, thinking of his bride-to-be.

"Well, I guess I'll have to go tell my parents. When is the wedding?" I asked, heading for the door.

He mumbled something but I couldn't make it out "What was that?"

"A week"

I choked on my own spit and gasped for breath.

"A week?" I breathed

"Yeah... the sooner the better..." he said, staring at the intertwining roots on the walls.

"Alright then. I wish you the best" I smiled.

Later I was laying on my bed, thinking about the whole situation. Mom had been wanting me to date Andy, but he was getting married. The brides-maid dress would be given to me via Andy, and the prank war was genius.

Logan and Devon had fallen into almost all the traps. They came back each day with a different variety of goo's and rotten food covering their bodies. Devon still smells like apples.

When I mentioned the wedding an hour or two ago mom was a little sad, she had been expecting grandchildren (I know, what the hell?!), but she was happy for Andrew. Logan and Devon graciously accepted the invitation into the wedding party and we were all excited.

I went to sleep that night with a really big headache. When Devon came in to wake me up the next morning he left with toothpaste in his hair. I apologized afterwards, but he refuses to ever wake me up again.

The Day Before The Wedding:

" Alexandra, I fail to see why this is so important!" I almost screamed.

I don't have a problem with being pampered. I love it, really. But what Alexandra had been doing is over the top.

Alexandra is the bride. Andrew introduced us a couple days ago and we became instant friends. Devon was drooling over her, but she was older than him, so Andy wasn't worried.

Now she was taking me shopping for the dresses and we were getting mani-peddis.

"It's important because if you don't have you're nails french-manicured, then you will stick out from the rest of the wedding party. We can't have that, now can we?" she pleaded. Have you ever had a princess beg to you? No? Well it's fucking awesome.

I sighed and allowed her to further instruct the nail-lady. I had fake nails glued to my fingers already and sure, they looked good, but I was tired of this.