AN INSIDE SCOOP

CHILD CREATION
"Don't you dare try to blame me" Vanessa cried.
"I'm not, don't you get it?" Tyler screamed.
"We had an agreement, you help me get a child, I pay you, we go our separate ways" she wiped the tears off her eyes and regained her composure.
Tyler was shocked at how quick she could loose and regain her balance.
She walked to her seat and sat, pulling out her chequebook "how much more do you want" she looked at him without blinking.
He felt insulted "I don't want your money" he frowned.
"You once did, didn't you?" She smiled.
"Do you know your problem, Vanessa?" He moved close to her. She adjusted, she hated Tyler for making her want him.
"You are a very stubborn lady" he leaned closer.
"What do you want" she said with anger written all over her.
"The child" Tyler smiled.
"How dare you" she screamed.
"And also one more thing"
"What else" "I want you" he smiled and walked away.
She started laughing, that made him stop.
She laughed harder and leaned on her glassy table "you fool".
He flinched "what did you just say", she looked at him and smirked "I said you are the biggest fool on this planet", he came closer and didn't stop until he was a breath away from her face.
"Yea, the fool that didn't tell me about the pregnancy, the fool that ran away, the fool that's so scared to admit that it was more than sex, the fool that pays a man to have sex with her, the fool that is so turned on right now" he looked at her lips.
She scoffed "get out Tyler".
He smirked "not yet" grabbing an handful of her red hair, he tilted her the way he wanted and punished her with his lips.