My eyes were blurry and wondering around the room. I keep telling him to stop.

"You asshole get away from her." I heard somebody yelled.

At that moment at felt Jace off of me.

I see two guys fighting on the floor but I can really see the other guy face.

"Imma bit you soo hard, you wish you werent even born." One of the guys shouted.

BAM.

I heard a loud bang and when I turned around I see a guy laying on the floor.

Suddenly I feel two strong arms carrying me away.

"Wh..ee..re are y..ou.. ta..ki..n..g me?" I asked unconsious

"Dont worry Sky you are safe now, nobody is ever going to hurt you again while Im alive, I promise." The guy said, I think he sounded like he was crying.

"Thank you." I thanked the guy.

"I love you" was the last thing I heard the guy said when I fainted

******

"Is she better? What happend? Oh my god I cant believe it." I heard Tina asked loud.

"She's awake. Sky how are you?" I think that was Alek.

Wow what happened? Why does my face hurt?

I remember now

"Wow Sky calm down" Tina said as soon as I stood up from my bed.

"Did Jace.. you know..?" I asked worried.

"No, he didnt get to, if it wasnt for Noah that came in and helped you, Jace would have probably done it." Tina replied, putting me back in bed.

"Im soo sorry Sky, this is my fault.... I should've been there with you, I dont know what I would do if anything happens to you." Alek apolegize.

"Dont be sorry, its not your fault, its Jace." I replied giving him a kiss on the cheeks.

"Yeah but I wasnt there to protect you." He said and I think I saw a tear coming from his face.

"Alek are you crying? Oh my god you are please dont cry, if you cry I'll cry." I said, tears coming down my face.

"Im sorry, Sky, I just dont know what I'd do if you were gone or if that ass did something to you." He replied whiping his tears away.

He stood up and came to my bed and hugged me really thight.

We would've been stayed like that longer but Tina knocked on the door saying that my dad was here.

What is he doing here?

"I should get going." Alek announced, but I grabbed him by the arm.

"NO, please stay with me, I dont want to be alone with my dad, I dont know what he might do." I begged.

"Ok I'll stay." I smiled at him and he smiled back with that cheesy smile he has.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Coming in." I said, swallowing the not in my throat.

"Hello Sky." My dad said as he walked in the room.

"Hi dad." I was afraid, I didnt know what he came for.

"Sky, I want to talk to you." He said and he looked at Alek and Alek looked at me.

"Whatever you wa..nt to talk abo..u..t you can say it infront of my boy..f..riend." I replied, stuttering.

He gaved me worried look. "Ok then, look Sky I want to apolegize to you for everything I done. I know I've been as asshole and a dick as a dad but I can chance I promise." he said and for the first time I've seen my dad cry in front of me.

"Well I dont know what to say, if you really mean it prove it, but dont you just promise me, you have to promise yourself and when that day comes, it's when I might actually forgive you for everything that you've done to me." I replied.

There was a few minutes of awkward silence but then my dad spoke.

"Ok then sweetheart, I gotta go look for a job, take care." He said as he walked out the door.

"I love you dad." I whispered when he closed the door.

And now I have to wait to see the results and how he turns out.

I really hope he keeps his promise because when I said I love you to him I really meant it, after all the crap he has put me to.

I mean he is my dad after all.

"Hey Sky I gotta go, my mom just texted me, she says she wants me home, do you mind?" Alek asked, when I looked at his eyes I saw worried in them.

"Yeah go head, you done enough to help me, I'll be alright." I replied and as soon as I did he sttod up from his chair, walked to give me a goodbye kiss on the cheeks and left.

What is wrong with him? I can tell by the way when he got the text.

Now I gotta look for Noah and thank him, and Im also curious cause I remember him saying something to me before I drifted but I dont remember what it was, I hope he can tell me if he did told me, because Im wondering if what I heard him said was I love you?

Hope you guys like it.

p.s. the story gets better, I promise