Chapter 3

Sky's P.O.V.

As I got out of the bathroom I ran into Noah in his boxers and Im only in a towel, boy was this awkward.

"Sky" he said starring up and down at me with his jaw wide open.

"Noah, I..I..I, well this is awkward." I said, my face was getting red I could tell, it was getting hotter. "Um it kinda is, I didnt know you were in there." he replied with an embarresed face on.

"It's okay, I just finish so you can go on now." I told him blushing while walking away.

"Nice boxers." I whispered to him. That was cute, he was wearing superman boxers. He just walk into the bathroom, I could tell he was embarresed. I dont even remember him wearing superman boxers last night, I couldnt see very well it was really dark, I only saw he was wearing some kind of shorts, they must have been the boxers. And those abs he has,man he is soo hot but the crush I used to have on him is over I only see him like the older brother I never had. I think.

I was getting to go out with Tina to the movies so I can get things out of my mind, so I decided to dress casually. White shorts and a blue tank top and my black converse. I brushed my hair and left it down, I added a little of mascara and eyeliner not alot so I wouldnt look like a little kid have drawn on my face.Then I heard a knock on my door.

"Sky are you ready?" Tina asked exited , she really wanted to go out and have some girl time.

"Um yeah, you can come in if you want to." as I finish saying she was already in. "Ok lets go." she was jumping up and down like a little kid as we went out the door.

When we got to the movies we were deciding which movie to watch, then we heard someone talking to us.

"Noah what are you doing here?" Tina asked when she saw Noah and Nate.

"We came to hunt some zebras in the movies, what else would we be here for?" he said sarcastically.

"Pshhh forget you, come on Sky let's go buy some snacks." Tina grabbed my arm and walk away.

"Ouch is that all you got lil sis? anyways what movie are you two watching?" he asked eagerly.

"None of your business Noah."

"The Devil Inside." Tina looked at me with annoyed eyes, ops my bad, I told myself, maybe I shouldnt have answer.

"Really, we are going to see that one too, why dont you two sit with us?" Nate asked now.Maybe it wasnt going to be such a big deal to sit with them, why not?

"NO"

"OK" 

"Ok than, I'll take that as a yes, lets go if we want to find good seats." Nate said with a smile on his face.

When we walked in, I immediatly spotted the last person on earth I wanted to see right now. Alek, he was with Jenni, the head cheerleader and the meanest girl in school, also now as 'the biggest slut', they make the perfect couple, right?

"Look who's here Miss.Loser and her protecter." Alek said as soon as he saw us walk in.

"Shut up ok, we didnt come here to fight ok." I said, now my happy face changed into an angry face. Suddenly Noah and Alek are starring at each other hard, if looks could kill, they both be dead already.

"Come on Noah he is not worth it." I told him to leave it alone. Nate now was pulling him away.

I really didnt want for them to fight again, specially in public.

"Yeah go now." Alek was trying to provoke Noah, I have no idea whats going to happen next.

"Yeah, I dont have to do anything, cause I'll finish what we started yesturday, but now no one is going to interrupt us, I'll beat the shit out of you." Noah was started to get angrier and tense. He was walking towards him, I was trying to push him away but he is soo strong and I felt his abs , damn he has a hard rocking body