Chapter 6

Alek's P.O.V

"Ok Sky, Im just gonna come up and say it. I LIKE YOU." Wow I told her the truth. I told her how I feel about her.

She was speechless. She doesnt know what to say. She is shocked. Confused.

"Look Sky, you dont have to say anything, I understand you but listen first ok. I have liked you since a long time now, I didnt know how to tell you. I bet you hate me for everything I made you go through but I didnt know what to do, I didnt wanted to show my true feeling towards you. But Friday in detention, I saw how Noah was starring at you. You can tell how much he likes you, that didnt stop me from acting like a jerk. I was jealous and unsure of how you felt towards Noah. Sky look I know you probably dont want to have anything to do with me but can you give me a chance, to make you see the real me, to show you how I feel about you. I promise you. I will even go to Noah and apolegize." I told her everything how I feel about her, for her to give me one chance, but she doesnt look convince.

"Alek I..I.." Speechless, I should have known better.

"Look you dont have to say anything right now and Im sure you dont feel the same way about me but I needed to tell you how I feel. I needed to get out this feelings I have." I said looking at her but she was looking anywhere but me.

"Alek, do you know how long I've waited for you to tell me that." "I knew you.." she cut me off. "But Im over you. I used to like you at the beginning of freshman year but then I saw the true you and that's when I stopped liking you. I always wanted for you to tell me you liked me, I dreamed about that day coming, but it's too late now." Now she looked straight at my eyes. What beautiful blue eyes she has, those pretty but sad blue eyes she has. The ones I was falling for.

"You dont have to believe me if you dont wanna, you dont have to.." She cut me off.

"But I dont know how I feel about you know. I kinda, um um I... let's see you say you have liked me since a long time now, when did it start.? She asked confused.

"I dont know, let me remember. Um, um I think it was since seventh grade." I responded a little embarrassed to tell her I've liked her for four years.

"Since seventh grade are you serious?" She asked shocked.

"Um Im positive." I said laughing at the face she made, it was cute.

"I dont know what to say." She said looking away from me.

"You can say that you' ll give me a chance and forgive me?" I suggested playing around but she didnt look happy about it.

"Look Alek I kinda have some feelings for Noah or I dont know how I feel about him and I kinda have some feelings for you but I cant choose right now, I need to talk to Noah. I need to ask him how he feels about me." She said. And it made me jealous to know that she has some feelings for Noah and kind of glad that she has some feelings for me.

"We can go talk to him if you want to, I mean there's no problem with me, better yet I'll feel better to see how Noah feels." I said with a smirk on my face. I knew Noah had some feelings for Sky, I can tell by the way he looks at her, but I dont think he'll actually tell her how he feels. He is a player like me but unlike him, I told her how I feel.

"Nooo, I think I better deal with this by myself." She said standing up. "I better go, it's getting late and I didnt tell Tina I was going to be with you." She finished saying.

"I can drive you, since it's dark outside and I dont want you walking with all those pervs out there." I suggested and she nodded in agreement.

The drive back to Christina's house was silent, Sky looked out the window the whole drive. I didnt even notice but we were already at the driveway. Noah was standing outside the door with his friend, Um I couldnt remember his name. Nate it was Nate. It seems like he was waiting all afternoon for her to home.