Chapter 11

"Noah are you up here?" I shout for Noah as I climb the tree house.

"Umm yeah, Im up here."

"Hey, um what are you doing up here?" I ask him wondering.

"Just thinking." he replied.

There was an awkward silence until I broke it off.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"What?" He asked, breaking away from his own thoughts.

"Thank you for saving me, if it wasnt for you, Jace... he... umm.. he could..."

"DONT SAY IT, IF HE DID I WOULD"VE KILLED THAT GUY." He shouted angrily.

"Please dont say that, Im fine, he didn't do anything, all because of you." I took his hand. Thinking he was going to pull away but he didnt.

"Sky you have no idea what I would be capable of if somebody hurt you." He looked me straight in my eyes and I saw a spark. I dont know what it was but it was a beautiful spark.

Silence fell upon us once again. Starring each other in the eyes.

I felt Noah lead in closer. So did I.

Alek!!!

"Umm I think I should be going back to bed, Im a bit hurt and tired." I said backing away from Noah. So did he.

"Yeh, here let me help ypu." He offered.

"No I got it, thank you anyways."

As I was about to get out, I ran back and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Noah."

He didnt say anything.

He just smiled.

Silly girl dont do that again, you are with Alek. Just drop it and go back to bed and sleep.

"Shut up mind" Wow I think Im going crazy.

***************

Its been a week since the accident. Noah has been acting weird towards me lately. And Alek, well Alek its the same. But he's always getting a text or a call and leaves.

"So are you going to do it?" Tina asked.

"I dont know, I mean I want to but I just... I dont think I can do it right now..... I think it would be better if I wait longer and see what happens." I replied.

"Ok, I dont mind you staying a little longer."

Tina and I were discussing about me going back to my house with my dad, but honeslty I dont want to go back. He said he is going to change but I have to see it before believing.

"Ok I gotta go, Alek is coming to pick me up."

"See ya gulrrrrr." Tina said in her most girly voice. Its annoying but funny.

"Hey Sky." Alek says as he pulls up the driveway.

"Hey."

He got out of the car and walked fastly to open the door for me.

"Uhh what a gentlemen." I mess with him.

"Oh please, you haven't seen anything yet." He winks at me and closes the door behind me.

"Ahaha.. so where are you taking me?' I ask wondering.

"Ummm Sky.... I want you to meet my mother?" It sounded more like a question to me.

WOW did he just said he wants me to meet his mother?

"Umm I..I...I dont k..now..I... dont...think im readdddyy." I studdered.