Chapter 2

The party is tonight and I already have an outfit picked out just in case my mom changed her mind. I went downstairs to talk to my sister Carrie. She is 2 years younger than me but acts as if she is 2 years older.

Nichole~ What should I do the party is tonight?

Carrie~ Just sneak out. Fuck what mom says.

Nichole~ I don't know, that's too risky.

Carrie~ Well you have no other excuse.

Nichole~ I can tell her that I am going to the library to study with my friends.

Carrie~ Come on. Everyone knows you. You wouldn't even pick up a book if you had a gun to your head.

Carrie~ It's too obvious. You plan to go out the same night and around the time the party starts.

Nichole~ Well...

Carrie~ Well What?

I walked back to my room. I sat in the dark thinking of a plan.

I decided to sneak out to go to the party. While everyone was asleep I opened my window and jumped onto the roof. It was a high distance from the ground.

I told Kyle to park a block away and wait for me. As quietly as possible I jumped to the ground and sprinted to Kyle's car like a pack of hungry wolves were chasing me. I sat in Kyle's car out of breath.

When we arrived to the party it was already lit. The music was playing loud, everyone was drinking, playing games, making out, talking, while I looked like a sweaty mess. Kyle opened my door for me to let me out. We walked to the front door hand in hand.

As we were walking I hugged everyone while Kyle gave them a fist bump or a high five. The cool air blew my hair behind me as I walked.

There is always a room upstairs where you can have a little privacy. Trust me there was a lot of things going on in there. Anyways there was a punch table. I danced with Kyle and drunk punch all night. I told Kyle that I wanted to go home before my mom wakes up to check on me.

He told me that he wasn't ready to leave. 

Maybe he didn't hear the worry in my voice. *shrugs 

I continued to talk with my friends. Kyle walked over and pulled my arm and lead me upstairs. I let him.

He said that he didn't feel to good with all of the noise and that the space was getting smaller. I didn't see  the as a problem considering we were at a PARTY!!!, but I wanted to lay down somewhere. I lied in the bed that had handcuffs, and all sorts of clothing everywhere.

I pushed a pair of panties out of the way as Kyle tried to lay down.