El Serpente de Gang

This is what I made for school just because I felt like it but when I handed it to my teacher I never got it back so it's either really good or really bad please comment what you think and any tips!! Please enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________________

I slowly open my eyes as the light blinds me somewhere I hear the chirping of birds, my limbs are stiff and coated with damp and cold, I take my time as I stand and rise from my shack shelter thing of what I call home, it's on top of umber 34 green lane, I live o the roof because it's the only safe-ish place that I can find in this city "Jake, Jake are you up there? Quick I found us a job and he's willing to pay us loads!" came a voice from below, but not any voice a voice of an angle a voice of the most beautiful girl in the world the voice of Evita.

It's a crisp autumn morning and so far the day has been very good, I got to wake up to the sound of Evita, on the way to Mr. Victor I found half a doughnut and after we had moved the stuff for him he gave us €2.00 each! Now that's quite a mighty sum, afterwards Evita and I went for a walk around the town to celebrate our successes.

It was only late afternoon when things started to seem strange, the normal glow of the sunset went too fast and all too soon the only light was coming from the moon and stars, but that's not all everyone seemed to be inside whereas normally people are our celebrating for no apparent reason, yet it was only me and Evita walking the streets of Catalonia, SUDDENLY El Serpente De Gang showed up, my enemy even though I have no Idea how, I didn't do anything to offend them, well at least I don't think I have, unlike coming straight for me they circled us , I fell to the floor with a sharp pain in my back, the last thing I saw was a person in a bag slung over one of the goonies back " ha I told you one day Jake, one day and soon you will come to me and I will finally get what I want " said a strongly yet familiar voice and then all was dark.

......