Hostage

Ahsoka opened her eyes, and thought they were still closed. All she could see around her was darkness, and all she could feel... was evil.

She stretched out her arms, and immediately found herself touching a wall. She walked a few paces, and was touching another wall. She was in a confined space, but where? She couldn't say. One thing was certain, this place contained a darkness that was more than just the visible kind. She felt a great uneasiness as she reached out with the Force and attempted to ascertain her whereabouts, for there was nothing to sense, her vision was clouded, by an all-consuming darkness.

Suddenly, a door opened at the front of the room, illuminating her surroundings. She was in a prison cell, of that there was no doubt. The question of where was answered momentarily, as in stomped a pair of tall, intimidating droids. She had faced these droids many times, they were easily the worst the CIS had to offer, for they were the infamous IG-100 Magnaguards. They each took position at opposing sides of the door, standing motionless and militant. They were soon followed by their leader, and Ahsoka's captor, Count Dooku.

"Rise and shine, child," the Sith greeted sarcastically.
Ahsoka looked up, and stared into his old, yet evil eyes.
"What do you want from me?" she demanded.
"Oh, there will be plenty of time for that later," the Count said, with a level of charming, yet unnerving eloquence to his voice. "Right now, I have one, simple question. Where is your master, Anakin Skywalker?"

As that name left Dooku's mouth, a resentful and hateful rasp came with it. Ahsoka was fully aware that her former master had duelled with the Dark Lord on numerous occasions, yet there had to be more to this hatred than that. There was an almost... envious quality to his voice. She didn't have time to ponder the matter further however.

"Well!? Where is he!?" Dooku snapped.

Ahsoka did her best to remain calm. Sith were trained to instil fear in their opponents, even simply with they way they speak.

"I have no idea," she said bluntly. "He's no longer my master, and I'm no longer a Jedi!" she exclaimed. "And even if I did know, I'd die before I told you!"
Dooku smirked.
"Like I said, there's plenty of time,"

As he said that, the Magnaguards suddenly came to life, activating their menacing electrostaffs and filling the room with the sound of their crackling energy. They raised their weapons, and walked slowly towards Ahsoka.