Chapter 3 Remembrance of Loss

No Name

Warning(s): Language, OCC-ness, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), General Depression, Confusion, Plot Holes, Slow Build, Violence, Slash, Incest (In a way), Dark themes, Fluff (Slight, I try), Humor (I fail spectacularly) and Unbeta'ed!

Disclaimer: I own nothing with the exception of the plot.

...

...

Chapter 3: Remembrance of Loss

...

...

"It's funny how someone can be such an integral part of your life, like you laugh at the same and eat your ice cream cones the same way and share your toys and dreams and everything but heartbeats, and then one day – nothing. You share nothing. It's like none of it ever happened."

...

...

.

.

.

Naruto stared blankly at the two civilian gashing not so silently. They're too loud – Blatantly flirting in front of him as if they were rubbing him off – that he doesn't have a love life which is kind of true.

Despite fighting for these people's safety and future – there are still some aggravating his nerves and somehow he almost missed pranking those fools to make them taste their own medicine.

Before he can enact his fully evil 'plot' against them – Kakashi-sensei appears beside him. Quite a nice timing he have there and mostly suspicious. If he was thinking any better, he'll say the latter was (stalking) following him by some not-so secret, strict order of Tsunade-baa-chan because ever since the war started, the fifth become quite protective and nuisance at everything of him.

Naruto bite down a scoff.

Of course, she will be. She can't let the wild card dies before it was properly use against their opponents. That is what they seen him; a tool for a war.

"What's wrong, Naruto?"

Naruto didn't answer, refusing to make an eye contact because if he did – he'll see his petty and ugly side.

Kakashi-sensei arched an eyebrow at him then took a quite glance at the annoying couple and he hummed something noncommittally under his breath.

Wordlessly, he pulled Naruto with him much to the other shock and exclaimed. "You're going to date! Let's find you a perfect date much better than those ugly pair!"

Naruto make a strangling noise at the back of his throat.

The silver haired jounin didn't even let him say anything before performing a quick body flicker, bringing Naruto with him. Leaving a two civilian, both mouth agape in surprise and enrage at the insult where the currently space Naruto and Kakashi stood a while ago.

In the end of that day, Naruto manage to ask Hinata out and they make the most of it.

And it was all thanks to Kakashi-sensei.

If Naruto only knew it would be the last time he'll see his jounei-sensei then maybe he'll do more than thank him but alas the world is cruel he never manage to convey how much grateful he was for the latter.