Chapter 2: New Living Arrangement?

No Name

Warning(s): Language, OCC-ness, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), General Depression, Confusion, Plot-Holes, Slow-Build, Violence, Incest, Dark themes, Humor (if you squint then you'll see the failed attempt of them) and Unbeta'ed!

Disclaimer: I own nothing from Naruto except the plot.

...

...

Chapter 2: New Living Arrangement?

...

...

"It's not the future you're afraid of. It's repeating the past that makes you anxious."

-Unknown-

...

...

.

.

.

"A new living arrangement?"

"Yes," The Third nodded curtly. "The Forest of Death is not a place you could call home so I have arranged one for you and I'm certain you'll be pleased at the outcome sooner or later."

"The Forest of Death is a nice –" Nanashi's protest died down at one glance at the dark aura surrounding his grandfather figure.

"Just ... Please do this for my sake. I worry about your social capability. You're becoming like – No, you're turning into a mixture of an Uchiha and Hyuuga: A stick up in the ass. (There's a snort came from the said stick up in the ass), I worry about your future love life."

Nanashi restrained himself from rebuking that he can perfectly take care of himself and his love life and social capability is none of the geezer's concern but decided to keep his own opinion as he was fully aware if he made another comment these conversation won't end at all and the S-rank shinobi wanted nothing more than to rest.

With a resigned sigh, he finally relented at the Hokage's whims. "Fine. Where?"

The Hokage happily told him the location of his new home.

Damn. The old geezer is a good actor. He should have known better to sway with those speech and action of his.

"Who is my neighbor? Do I have one? You said I'll have a room-mate of sorts? I don't have a say in this, do I?"

"Yup~ you have no say in this." Sarutobi beamed at him, if it's possible he was glowing brightly out of happiness. Like a kid gotten his treat. And apparently he is. "And, as for your neighbor or room-mate you'll need to see for yourself. It's both of my present and surprise of you~"

That doesn't reassure the teen at all.

Nanashi narrowed his eyes, suspiciously at the obvious signed of mischief in those old-wise eyes of the village leader.

"What are you scheming, Jiji?"

"I have no idea at what are you talking about, Nanashi-kun."

The teen growls at him. "Jiji, don't play innocent at me."

The third just simply looked at him innocently but the mischief and smugness beat it's for purpose as the other didn't heavily concealed his amusement.

From some reason, he felt like he had signed his own death sentence.

But, he shook his head, he was exhausted and hungry – he must be imagining things. Sarutobi won't do something that displeased him.